Random Football News, 2021

Let me remind you Mr. Locke, there is a race to 7. we are both involved. See ya week 2.

3-0 right now. lol.

23-6 to the raidahs?
hmm.

BTW, there were a few commercials that had me chuckling on the nationally broadcast game.

Also,some of those shots had me pining for the pittsbuegh area. I doubt I was alone.

Last edited:
Let me remind you Mr. Locke, there is a race to 7. we are both involved. See ya week 2.

3-0 right now. lol.

23-6 to the raidahs?
hmm.

BTW, there were a few commercials that had me chuckling on the nationally broadcast game.

Also,some of those shots had me pining for the pittsbuegh area. I doubt I was alone.

Hmm. Preseason. :)

I've been to Pittsburgh. What kind of soul pines for Pittsburgh?

I'm really just fucking with you my friend. Well mostly. Lol

Hmm. Preseason. :)

I've been to Pittsburgh. What kind of soul pines for Pittsburgh?

I'm really just fucking with you my friend. Well mostly. Lol
I loved Pittsburgh. I mean, it wasn't winter or anything, but I was surprised at how beautiful it was. I really enjoyed it, and could see moving there.

I loved Pittsburgh. I mean, it wasn't winter or anything, but I was surprised at how beautiful it was. I really enjoyed it, and could see moving there.
My family left that area whien I was in the in the 6th grade.steel mill days, I do keep going back for funerals, weddings and football.'
my parents will be buried there, special place in my heart. always.

Shows you the morals of the NFL owners doesn't it. From Peter King's FMIA today.

1. I think this comment really surprised me from a prominent team executive the other day: “I think there were multiple owners who didn’t want Deshaun Watson suspended for the season, and told Roger Goodell that.” Hmmmm. Reasoning: If Watson was banned for the year, his contract would have rolled over into 2023, and the Browns would have had him for an extra season—through the 2027 season. By Watson playing part of this season, his contract now expires after the 2026 season, and the Browns will owe him $40 million for being eligible to play a meager six games in 2022. The way NFL contracts work is if a player doesn’t play in a season because he either chooses to sit out or is suspended for the year, the contract “tolls,’’ or is pushed back one season. Watson, of course, was suspended 11 games and fined $5 million on sexual-offense charges.

Shows you the morals of the NFL owners doesn't it. From Peter King's FMIA today.

It shows me some owners wanted to punish the Browns for that ridiculous contract more than Watson for his misconduct.
It's ez to understand once you realize which deed hurts the owners most, not only in their bank accounts but for their Shield.

Watson's misconduct is no real threat but giving the appearance of rewarding his misconduct by setting the QB pay structure that high for a flawed QB is definitely a threat to their image and their Shield.

Haslam broke ranks by signing Watson. That's the real issue for the owners and they sent a message. Don't ever take sides against the Family again.

Brady going to show his age eventually. I think the common feeling mid way thru this season is he should have stayed retired. went out (mostly) on top with a recent SB and a playoff run. They always stay too long.

Brady going to show his age eventually. I think the common feeling mid way thru this season is he should have stayed retired. went out (mostly) on top with a recent SB and a playoff run. They always stay too long.
People have been saying this since 2014 ...

3-0 right now. lol.

23-6 to the raidahs?
hmm.

Who do you feel your starting QB is going to be week 1?

People have been saying this since 2014 ...
gonna be right eventually :coffee:

(don't get me wrong, Brady has been amazing... but it's going to end sooner or later and he could have gone out on top. he's taking a chance continuing to play at his age. whatever, it's his Biz)

Tomorrow is push comes to shove day for the 49ers and Jimmy G. Will they save $25M or cut him loose? Or will a late trade offer come in? Any chance the Patriots show interest?

Who do you feel your starting QB is going to be week 1?
Trubisky.

I wish mason had more time in the finaley

I think we are good at the game managers this year, and locked and loaded at the positions that we need to be.

Of course my concern is the offensive line.
But all 3 QBs are mobile.

No one is going to score much on our D.

my opinion heading in

Back