Random Football News, 2021

That's his clone... :coffee:

0e62e1be4831b85ed4d9f9a977ef9908.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

The obsession with Brady's looks is hilarious. You guys are like a bunch of school girls. LOL

Tomorrow is push comes to shove day for the 49ers and Jimmy G. Will they save $25M or cut him loose? Or will a late trade offer come in? Any chance the Patriots show interest?
They said on NFL radio this morning that the 49ers don't have to commit to paying him until Sept. 10. Not sure if they are correct.

The obsession with Brady's looks is hilarious. You guys are like a bunch of school girls. LOL
I don't think it's ever even come to mind before this, except one I saw one of those timespan picture compilations a while back.

Our culture here is more important than winning games-Brandon Beane, general manager Buffalo Bills

Really?

Our culture here is more important than winning games-Brandon Beane, general manager Buffalo Bills

Really?

Bills are mostly known for choking away important games, so I think it's a fair assessment.

:coffee:

I have hated Brady since what now 03? whatever that year was that the pattriots stole the AFC championship.
I was in the seats.

But I like what he said above. Wait another 20 TFB. Give another interview.
I remember that game. The Patriots didn't steal the Championship. The Steeler said they can have it if the Patriots would just stop beating them up.
Or, maybe it was 01. The Steelers had there bags packed and sent to the airport before the game, then had to get them back and unpack them.

Last edited:
I remember that game. The Patriots didn't steal the Championship. The Steeler said they can have it if the Patriots would just stop beating them up.
Or, maybe it was 01. The Steelers had there bags packed and sent to the airport before the game, then had to get them back and unpack them.
maybe it was 01, time flies.

it was a forward lateral.

didn't see this posted yet intersting....

The 49ers weasel out of this.

Huh. And Garoppolo let them.

Well, I guess if he spends a season holding a clip board and doesn't play he will get a deal next year somewhere. Or, when Lance falls flat on his face (I predict he will) he gets back into the game this season and then gets his new deal next year.

LOL.

Back