Random Football News 2022

Dana White doesn't own the Raiduhs...Philip Anschutz built and owns their stadium. He could be the next owner if PumpkinPieHaircutGuy fails though.

I know he doesn't own the Raiders. He does have heavy influence in the city and gets shit done. Why on earth would he lie about that? He has been a straight shooter, at least as far as the type of thing is concerned.

I know he doesn't own the Raiders. He does have heavy influence in the city and gets shit done. Why on earth would he lie about that? He has been a straight shooter, at least as far as the type of thing is concerned.
Eh, Dana is a yuge blowhard. Ok though...

Did anyone see "GronkCast" where Gronk and family co-hosted the UFC night? Good grief...

Gronk and family, drank from some shoes.....You're 33 Gronk, you left college a looooooooong time ago pal.

Screenshot 2022-08-21 at 21.42.27.png

Did anyone see "GronkCast" where Gronk and family co-hosted the UFC night? Good grief...

Gronk and family, drank from some shoes.....You're 33 Gronk, you left college a looooooooong time ago pal.

View attachment 12000
it's 🙄 but at least he's single and no kids. not that being a dad means no more goofy fun, but it can't be your whole lifestyle like it is his.

View attachment 12000
Did you see his "comedy" special a few years ago? He was the joke. He wasn't even a little bit funny.

At a minimum, he's had a nose job, a chin implant, cheek bone implants, ear lobe reduction and facial liposuction.
All encouraged by Gisele, no doubt.

You know I’m not want to suck on Brady‘s balls and I’m been a big critic of him lately. But he seems to have trouble with commitment. This is what happens when your wife is the alpha member of the family. Tom should’ve kept his word and stayed retired. When you sit down and make an agreement with your wife then you should keep it… this is also a result of listening to his wife too much regarding his career when he was a patriot. He should’ve put his foot down early into the relationship and said this is the way it’s going to be and if you don’t like it then we need to MoveOn. But he play the whipping boy roll and now he’s paying the price.

At a minimum, he's had a nose job, a chin implant, cheek bone implants, ear lobe reduction and facial liposuction.
All encouraged by Gisele, no doubt.

i don't have any issue with people having plastic surgery. but...i think it can become a fixation/addiction and go past the point of improvement. he's there now.

Last edited:
Zero doubt, or zero of those procedures? 😉

I actually think being married to a supermodel would be really hard. That's someone who's job depends on her ability to zoom in and hyperfocus on any physical imperfection. And that's the sort of thing we know motivates Tom in his own field: being unable to accept imperfections in his own game, his own work. I can see it being great when things are going perfectly, then turning unbelievably toxic very quickly.

You know I’m not want to suck on Brady‘s balls and I’m been a big critic of him lately. But he seems to have trouble with commitment. This is what happens when your wife is the alpha member of the family. Tom should’ve kept his word and stayed retired. When you sit down and make an agreement with your wife then you should keep it… this is also a result of listening to his wife too much regarding his career when he was a patriot. He should’ve put his foot down early into the relationship and said this is the way it’s going to be and if you don’t like it then we need to MoveOn. But he play the whipping boy roll and now he’s paying the price.

Agree, he's a selfish idiot. He's had a fantastic career, it will never be matched. And instead of walking away as he promised, with a record that will never be matched, he renegs on an agreement he made with his WIFE just because he wanted to play again and prove something he doesn't need to prove. it's moronic, but above all, it's mean and selfish of him. He has a wonderful life with a beautiful missus and 2 healthy kids and more money than he could ever spend. I know this selfish and obsessive streak is what made him a great player, but eventually, he has to hang it up. And he may not have a family to fall back on now.

i have 0

i don't have any issue with people having plastic surgery. but...i think it can become a fixation/addiction and go past the point of improvement. he's there now.
I need you to PM me nudes so I can verify. I’m very discrete and promise to erase them afterwards. :coffee:

Zero doubt, or zero of those procedures? 😉

I actually think being married to a supermodel would be really hard. That's someone who's job depends on her ability to zoom in and hyperfocus on any physical imperfection. And that's the sort of thing we know motivates Tom in his own field: being unable to accept imperfections in his own game, his own work. I can see it being great when things are going perfectly, then turning unbelievably toxic very quickly.
She must be losing her sight. Another surgery in the works? :shrug-n:

I need you to PM me nudes so I can verify. I’m very discrete and promise to erase them afterwards. :coffee:
The boob jobs that go under the boob are fugly (scars are nasty)...go through the belly button. :coffee:

If you do that sort of thing...

And no...I'm not talking to Pig, I meant the babes that are considering boob jobs.

Tom Brady used to be an insanely good looking guy, all that surgery makes him look like an entirely different person, he's looking really like he's seriously unwell now, just because his face is so gaunt.

Back