Random Football News 2022

Rams CB Jalen Ramsey, a top 5 CB to most people, had 7 balls thrown at him. He gave up 6 receptions, 124 yds and 2 TDs.
That looks like a perfect 158 passer rating given up by Ramsey to me. Ouch.

Give me Jonathan Jones any day. He's our designated CB against smaller #1 WRs & he's been damn good against Tyreek Hill their last 5 match ups.

Bills OC Ken Dorsey has transformed Josh Allen's game over the last 3 years. People want to credit Daboll but Dorsey was his QB coach for 2 years, then the Passing Game Coordinator for a year and now he's their OC. Dorsey was also Cam Newton's QB coach his MVP year. Ken Dorsey is a name to remember.

Bills OC Ken Dorsey has transformed Josh Allen's game over the last 3 years. People want to credit Daboll but Dorsey was his QB coach for 2 years, then the Passing Game Coordinator for a year and now he's their OC. Dorsey was also Cam Newton's QB coach his MVP year. Ken Dorsey is a name to remember.

I remember him on the Miami Hurricane team...he was a backup QB for a few teams in the NFL.

Wish the Pats had someone of Dorsey's caliber to help groom Mac.

Rams CB Jalen Ramsey, a top 5 CB to most people, had 7 balls thrown at him. He gave up 6 receptions, 124 yds and 2 TDs.
That looks like a perfect 158 passer rating given up by Ramsey to me. Ouch.

Give me Jonathan Jones any day. He's our designated CB against smaller #1 WRs & he's been damn good against Tyreek Hill their last 5 match ups.
Jalen Ramsey has been the most overrated pos for 3 years, and he's stealing money from the rams. He couldn't hold Steph Gilmore's jock. I dont care what his pff grades are, every time hes 1 on 1 against a top (or even 2nd level) guy, and a competent QB, he gets lit the fuck up.

Not a fan of Buffalo consistently calling running plays for Allen. One of these days he's going to come up limping and they will have no one to blame other than themselves.

Not a fan of Buffalo consistently calling running plays for Allen. One of these days he's going to come up limping and they will have no one to blame other than themselves.

One can only hope.

Overreaction? David Mills might be the best QB of last year's draft.

I wonder what Shanahan is thinking today about Trey Lance. LOL

Did Lance play bad? I heard that game was in a monsoon. I'm curious about his decision making more than his athletic ability.

Back