Random Football News 2022

No clue lol. We usually have three TVs going and the ones showing Red Zone & the local game work fine. It’s always the Ticket that freezes or slows down.
With all of that I would GUESS you need a pretty wide pipe. 500 or faster. We get 1.1 here and everything runs on it with no issues. At any one time there are at least 10 devices connected (TV's, computers, phones, home automation etc.). The only time I get the symptoms you are getting is when the server on the other end is swamped. Usually I can find a different stream and that cures the issue.

Long winded answer. Sorry. Boils down to this: Check you speed.

People can say what they want about Pete Carroll but he knew what he was doing & absolutely flat out fleeced Denver.
he's a good coach and evaluator. just because he does it differently from bb doesn't mean he sucks or is wrong. he definitely seems to know when to move on from players.

If he plays against the Pats they MUST blitz the shit out him and get home. Put him on t he ground. make the Dolphins take him out. I don't want him hurt further, I want the pressure to be so bad on McDanial that he can't risk keeping Tua in there.

Sounds way too convenient for the consumer. Goodell isn't here to cater to us puny little consumers -- he needs to fill his bags and the bags of billionaires until the sport becomes obsolete.
Goodell is only the NFL's spokesman. He doesn't really make those decisions. It's like claiming that the USA INC. CEO's (presidents?) make all of the decisions. They simply don't...

I don't see stats for any other qb for Miami. And Tua threw his picks in the 4th right?
That's the way I saw it. Tua throws his third interception and GB runs out the clock.

Back