Random Football News 2022

Now officially on the wrong side of 30, and having dealt with injuries the last few years...may not be completely 'healthy' again. A shame too, he was the SB MVP last year before he went out.

And if he were good to go, 100% with that knee he'd be happy to work out for teams to get a contract now and for next year. But, no, he won't work out.

Here's something to really monitor. Jalen Hurts is injured....he's out v the Cowboys with a sprained shoulder. For a QB, this could be serious.

Here's something to really monitor. Jalen Hurts is injured....he's out v the Cowboys with a sprained shoulder. For a QB, this could be serious.
Whose their back up?

I never, ever root for injuries. That being said, in two fantasy leagues, I am slated to square off in round 2 playoff matchups against teams with Jalen Hurts, soooooo... :coffee:

I'd be interested to see how Gardner Minshew does with that offense.
There could be worse back ups than him. The last time the Eagles lost their starting QB late when they were the top seed in the NFC, they won the SB. I really hope we don't see a repeat unless they are playing the Chiefs in the SB.

Back