Random Football News 2022

Totally agree with this. Look at Lamar Jackson...sooner or later injuries will mount.

View: https://twitter.com/FieldsToAddison/status/1605405116277874688

I see a bit of a difference here.

The Ravens designed their offense around Jackson's unique and extremely talented skills set.

QB runs are a major part of the design of a full on rushing attack with the passing game in place to open it up and creative play calling that messes witn defensive coordinators heads.

Buffalo runs a more traditional offense and the coaches and Josh just don't give a sit if he breaks if the immediate, in the moment gains are there to be had.

Buffalo's offense is predicated upon the thinking of win now, screw the future as teams like the Rams run with personnel moves.

They actually take advantage of Josh's balls to the wall, right now personality. That's on him too. Fun to watch right now, and pretty successful. Talk to me in 2 years.

I see a difference in the approaches.

What I would like, that will never happen, is a streaming option for one team from one streaming service for live games. Not all teams at $80 a month or whatever, but a smaller monthly fee to watch all the games of your chosen team (local market or not) in one spot. No other channels or services.

What I would like, that will never happen, is a streaming option for one team from one streaming service for live games. Not all teams at $80 a month or whatever, but a smaller monthly fee to watch all the games of your chosen team (local market or not) in one spot. No other channels or services.
Roger will never allow that.

NFL Gamepass used to do that, it was great. A low price just for Patriot live games and then you still got NFL Network and all programming like their specials, A Football Life etc. It was perfect.

But they got rid of it, due to greed of course. Now I have to fork out $180 for the season for all teams and all live games.

Last edited:
I'd like an option to just buy a game I want to see that isn't on my local channels on a given week. I hate when there's a great matchup elsewhere and we get Giants because they still thing New England is also Giants fans.

Sounds way too convenient for the consumer. Goodell isn't here to cater to us puny little consumers -- he needs to fill his bags and the bags of billionaires until the sport becomes obsolete.

Sounds way too convenient for the consumer. Goodell isn't here to cater to us puny little consumers -- he needs to fill his bags and the bags of billionaires until the sport becomes obsolete.
goodell/nfl need to aquaint themselves with "the law of diminishing returns".

Christ, Todd Bowles is saying Gronk contacted him a month or so ago about a possible return but then ultimately changed his mind and stayed retired.

What a flake.

I hope not. What can YouTube do that directv could not?
I don’t know about anywhere else but the NFL Ticket on Directv has been pretty bad this year. We stream Directv (no dish) and we have had constant issues with picture freezing, being very pixelated or just cutting out so we get the spinning circle of death on the screen. hopefully YouTube TV will be better.

I don’t know about anywhere else but the NFL Ticket on Directv has been pretty bad this year. We stream Directv (no dish) and we have had constant issues with picture freezing, being very pixelated or just cutting out so we get the spinning circle of death on the screen. hopefully YouTube TV will be better.
How fast is your internet?

How fast is your internet?
No clue lol. We usually have three TVs going and the ones showing Red Zone & the local game work fine. It’s always the Ticket that freezes or slows down.

Back