Random Football News - 2024

LaDanian Thomlinson will NEVER admit that his team just simply lost to the Patriots in the Playoffs. :rofl:

"They Cheated. My OC threw the game. The sun was in my eyes."

LaDainian Tomlinson: well let’s dive a little deeper into that okay you know we’ve had time to process it and think about certain things.

Ryan Clark: You went from Marty to Norv Turner.

LaDainian Tomlinson: But remember who was the offensive coordinator? Do you guys remember at that time, Cam Cameron, what job did he get right after we lost?

Channing Crowder: He came to be my head coach [for a year] and that —- was terrible.
LaDainian Tomlinson: So In my mind, did we just throw the game for a head coaching job?

Ryan Clark: So you’re saying let’s finish now, if we lose now, I get to go take my interview and I get to go take a job.

LaDanian Tomlinson: You play football a certain way if you’re up by 11 or if you’re up in the second half. How do I not get the ball.

Ryan Clark: Lorenzo Neal said that if you got it more in the second half, ya’ll win that game.
LaDanian Tomlinson: That’s why I said, we have all had a chance to think about this stuff, process it, and the fact that, you know someone gets it (Dolphins job) right after we lose, says guys I appreciate everything you know, you guys played hard for me but I’m gonna take this Miami job.

LaDanian Thomlinson will NEVER admit that his team just simply lost to the Patriots in the Playoffs. :rofl:

"They Cheated. My OC threw the game. The sun was in my eyes."

LaDainian Tomlinson: well let’s dive a little deeper into that okay you know we’ve had time to process it and think about certain things.

Ryan Clark: You went from Marty to Norv Turner.

LaDainian Tomlinson: But remember who was the offensive coordinator? Do you guys remember at that time, Cam Cameron, what job did he get right after we lost?

Channing Crowder: He came to be my head coach [for a year] and that —- was terrible.
LaDainian Tomlinson: So In my mind, did we just throw the game for a head coaching job?

Ryan Clark: So you’re saying let’s finish now, if we lose now, I get to go take my interview and I get to go take a job.

LaDanian Tomlinson: You play football a certain way if you’re up by 11 or if you’re up in the second half. How do I not get the ball.

Ryan Clark: Lorenzo Neal said that if you got it more in the second half, ya’ll win that game.
LaDanian Tomlinson: That’s why I said, we have all had a chance to think about this stuff, process it, and the fact that, you know someone gets it (Dolphins job) right after we lose, says guys I appreciate everything you know, you guys played hard for me but I’m gonna take this Miami job.
does he accuse departing f.a.s of sandbagging for their new team also?

Terrell Suggs was displeased in the drive through at his local Starbucks:

"On March 10, Suggs, driving a black Range Rover, threatened to kill another driver after he backed into his car while trying to reverse in a Starbucks drive-thru line after initially driving past the ordering speaker, according to the police records. After Suggs hit the car, he and the man whose car Suggs hit got out of their vehicles and began arguing about whether or not Suggs actually hit the man's car. Both men got back into their cars without incident and finished their Starbucks orders, but when Suggs drove away, he stuck his middle finger up at the other man, and the man began to swear at Suggs. The two men then exchanged obscenities and Suggs said he would kill the other man.

As Suggs began to pull out of the drive-thru, he stopped his car and stuck a handgun out of the driver's side window. The gun was never pointed at the other man, according to police records, but the man took Suggs' action as a threat. Before Suggs could drive off, the driver of the other car wrote down Suggs' license plate number and then called police."

It's coffee, Terrell. Just coffee. :coffee:

Wouldn't it be funny as hell if he was wearing a white suit no one could find!!! :rofl:

Terrell Suggs was displeased in the drive through at his local Starbucks:

"On March 10, Suggs, driving a black Range Rover, threatened to kill another driver after he backed into his car while trying to reverse in a Starbucks drive-thru line after initially driving past the ordering speaker, according to the police records. After Suggs hit the car, he and the man whose car Suggs hit got out of their vehicles and began arguing about whether or not Suggs actually hit the man's car. Both men got back into their cars without incident and finished their Starbucks orders, but when Suggs drove away, he stuck his middle finger up at the other man, and the man began to swear at Suggs. The two men then exchanged obscenities and Suggs said he would kill the other man.

As Suggs began to pull out of the drive-thru, he stopped his car and stuck a handgun out of the driver's side window. The gun was never pointed at the other man, according to police records, but the man took Suggs' action as a threat. Before Suggs could drive off, the driver of the other car wrote down Suggs' license plate number and then called police."

It's coffee, Terrell. Just coffee. :coffee:

Wouldn't it be funny as hell if he was wearing a white suit no one could find!!! :rofl:
he should be arrested.

The Brian Sipe one is pretty interesting too.
I really liked Sipe. Not the biggest, especially back then, but he could sling it. Bernie probably could have had 30 but having Mack & Byner had something to do with that I think. He did have 20+ I think in the 1987 strike year.

This made me laugh. The last QB to throw for 30 TD's in a season for each NFL Team:

View attachment 26586

The Bears are "NONE" and the Washington Football Club is in black and white!!! :rofl:

Hard to believe only 4 QBs threw for 30+ TDs last year. They're all in the NFC!
Brady spoiled me.

Hard to believe only 4 QBs threw for 30+ TDs last year. They're all in the NFC!
Brady spoiled me.
Last year was about defense. It was a very interesting season for that reason.

bronco's trading wiht Jets for Zack Wilson. late round draft pick swaps. more shortly....

Back