Random Football News

You'll have to excuse me if I'm not that confident in Bill's WR drafting capabilities.

Just so everyone here knows...N'Keal Harry was Caserio's personal choice. He wasn't BB's choice.
If we're lucky, maybe Caserio will trade for Harry.

Good! Make em convert some of the roster bonuses into signing bonuses and spend it on a position they didn't think would be necessary until the last few weeks.
Fisher and Schwartz were 2 of the better tackles in the league. They'll be hard to replace with equal talent...and expensive.
Fisher leaves the Chiefs with a $3M dead cap and Schwartz gives them a $3.75M dead cap. I like it.
Their line looked really great without Fisher in the Super Bowl.

Just so everyone here knows...N'Keal Harry was Caserio's personal choice. He wasn't BB's choice.
Now that would be amazing. :ROFLMAO:

Houston has no 1st or 2nd round picks, so what do they have to offer. I can't see them parting with a 3rd rounder being the 1st pick of the Casserio era.

Houston has no 1st or 2nd round picks, so what do they have to offer. I can't see them parting with a 3rd rounder being the 1st pick of the Casserio era.

A future pick. A player. A combination. Alternatives to a 2021 pick are everywhere.

Brees made it official. He's done.

Brees made it official. He's done.
i had wondered what the deal was with the "extension" he signed. knew it had to be cap related. apparently it allows new orleans to keep him on the roster until june 1, then designate him "reserve/retired", pushing the final cap hit into 2022.

12:05 p.m.: The Patriots have reached out to the top running backs on the market, according to a source. With Aaron Jones re-signing in Green Bay, that leaves Seattle’s Chris Carson, Arizona’s Kenyan Drake and Pittsburgh’s James Conner as the best players available. Mid-level options could include Jamaal Williams, Malcolm Brown, Mike Davis and Duke Johnson.

Maybe the rumors of James White to Tampa are true

Back