Random Football News

I think what is tipping the scales toward Miami is they can give Houston Tua. That is big as Carolina does not have that chip.

I'd really be interested in hearing the conversation between Caserio and Flores, both Patriots disciples, discussing Tua.
Caserio knows the entire Tua scouting report from his days with the Pats. I wouldn't be 1 bit surprised if he said "No thank you" to Tua's inclusion in the deal.

This rule is a huge competitive disadvantage for teams with low vax rates. Colts down their starting QB, center and WR. And remember this can happen every week if someone who is vaxed tests positive and comes into contact with an unvaxed player even if the unvaxed player tests negative. Everyone knows I am pro medical freedom of choice on this issue but if Cam does not get vaxed and any other starters we have than we are at a HUGE disadvantage this season.

This is not a covid thread.
This is tough UT as the Covid protocols are intersecting with the competitive nature of the game. As a football fan and fan of the Pats this is really tough as you hate to see anything shift the balance of the game but this 5 day automatic rule even if you test negative is going to wreak havoc on the season and IMO on us specifically because our starting QB is not vaxed and potentially other starters.

I never thought I would feel this way but if our season gets compromised from this rule, I may quit watching this season and maybe for good.

Back