Random Football News

those are some pretty normal fan comments to be getting so butthurt over. 😄
The main board here is "The Six Ring Circus."

The main board on ChiefsPlanet is "The Meltdown Lounge" - anything short of perfect performance is a cause for the monkeys to start the flinging of feces.

There's been a lot of excrement interacting with rotating blades over in Chiefs territory this season.

This is big.

Now Kroenke is in over his head and wants the league's help saying he won't continue to fund his defense alone.
Many owners are angry and don't want to be dragged into this mess. Kraft is one of them.
A big settlement is coming for St. Louis.
How big? Pash told owners in the meeting that it was more than the net worth of some in the room.

In other business, Marc Davis asked pointed questions to Goodell about the emails from the WFT probe being made public. Goodell drooled out of the side of his mouth a little more.

The St. Louis lawsuit, currently in discovery phase, is due for trial on Jan. 10 -- weeks before Kroenke's SoFi Stadium hosts the Super Bowl.

Other topics during the owners-only session included a discussion about the emails that have been released recently concerning the Washington Football Team workplace misconduct investigation.

Davis, who accepted Jon Gruden's resignation after emails from 2011 showed that the coach had used racist, anti-gay and misogynistic language, asked Goodell why he had learned of the emails only right before they were made public.

Although Davis didn't accuse Goodell of leaking the emails, Goodell told the room that the league wasn't behind the leak. And Tanya Snyder, wife of WFT owner Dan Snyder, apologized to the room that the league has suffered as a result of the investigation.

Last edited:
The main board here is "The Six Ring Circus."

The main board on ChiefsPlanet is "The Meltdown Lounge" - anything short of perfect performance is a cause for the monkeys to start the flinging of feces.

There's been a lot of excrement interacting with rotating blades over in Chiefs territory this season.
:monkey-poo:
Just some art.

Cheera

this unwillingness to show his ass on tiktok, etc. makes me like him even more.
i've always thought of him as an "old soul" type.
#okboomer
😄
His dad spent more than a decade kicking around the majors as a 'journeyman at best'. I imagine he'd rather be at home breaking down game tape.

Spot duty only I'm told. Hammy is always a concern with older guys coming back from a long layoff.

This is big.

Now Kroenke is in over his head and wants the league's help saying he won't continue to fund his defense alone.
Many owners are angry and don't want to be dragged into this mess. Kraft is one of them.
A big settlement is coming for St. Louis.
How big? Pash told owners in the meeting that it was more than the net worth of some in the room.

In other business, Marc Davis asked pointed questions to Goodell about the emails from the WFT probe being made public. Goodell drooled out of the side of his mouth a little more.

Mr. WalMart can pay for it...he ain't broke. He could sell some of his multi million dollar ranches/properties.

Back