Random Football News

Gilmore to play tomorrow. Guess his leg wasn't amputated after all. :coffee:

Longest quod injury recovery time in the history of Western Hemisphere medicine. Curran nailed it this week when he described Gilmore's childish, passive/aggressive behavior and holdout here prior to his trade as a wildcat strike.

Oh look at you, actually posting in the appropriate thread. Congratulations! Baby steps.

Wow, the Donks are going to trade BVn Miller to the Rams! For two 2nd day draft picks...

McVay wants to go all in.

Wow, the Donks are going to trade BVn Miller to the Rams! For two 2nd day draft picks...

McVay wants to go all in.
Wow. The Rams crack me up. Their GM is definitely all in. I think the league likes it too. They are desperate for an LA SB winner.

Henry Ruggs, III was involved in an accident in Vegas that resulted in a death. He is being charged with DUI.

Sad for this to happen. He is only 22 and all he had to do was make a phone call.

Henry Ruggs, III was involved in an accident in Vegas that resulted in a death. He is being charged with DUI.

Sad for this to happen. He is only 22 and all he had to do was make a phone call.
Yeah it is sad all around.

Hearing the Eagles Fletcher Cox is being traded. Multi time All Pro & Pro Bowler. Somebody is picking up a beast.
I wonder if he ended up paying a lawsuit settlement to the guy who lost his wife to Cox. She seemed like a humdinger...she's good looking though. :coffee:

The Rams released Desean Jackson. Yep, he's old as the hills but still a deep threat. 🤷‍♂️

I looked up his contract. He's already been paid $7M as a signing bonus and the Raiders still owe him $6M. Look for the Raiders to have the contract voided for conduct detrimental/character and they have the right to go after most of the signing bonus of $7M.
Terrible mistake with tragic consequences.

Back