Random Football News

He found a mountain that was far too high and his fly came undone.

Michael Irving is being investigated for slipping some woman drugs and taking advantage of her. Third time he has been accused, one dropped and accuser did time for perjury, the other was a undisclosed settlement.

Will be interesting to see if he gets suspended.

Michael Irving is being investigated for slipping some woman drugs and taking advantage of her. Third time he has been accused, one dropped and accuser did time for perjury, the other was a undisclosed settlement.

Oh wow, beyond hoping the victim gets justice, that's really upsetting if true. I really thought he was walking the line of decency these days.
Must NFLN always have a drug-rapist in their employ????

Here is a question from football 101.

When the WRs line up only a certain number can be right at the LOS. I don't know that number but that is not part of my question.

My question is for the WRs that are a "step" back from the LOS are those WRs considered as part of the backfield?

The reason I ask is because there is a new rule that there can't be any cut back blocks by backfield players.

In answer to my own question I don't think those WRs are backfield players but:shrug_n:

Aww... :sulk:

Friendly reminder:
we're a month and a day from 4/20.
This is when the NFL starts random drug screenings.
popcorn

to-leave-he-All-Blacks-and-play-American-Football.html
I wonder how the Brits here think Dan Carter would do?

The way Dan Carter was talking, I thought it sounded like they wanted him to try out as a kicker. I then thought maybe they were talking about him -reacting- to the way a kicker is positioned and such in order to chase down the ball and tackle. And I'm still confused, again - what would they -want- him for with Gostkowski on the team? Competition for that time period of 2013-2015?

Here is a question from football 101.

When the WRs line up only a certain number can be right at the LOS. I don't know that number but that is not part of my question.

My question is for the WRs that are a "step" back from the LOS are those WRs considered as part of the backfield?

The reason I ask is because there is a new rule that there can't be any cut back blocks by backfield players.

In answer to my own question I don't think those WRs are backfield players but:shrug_n:
Well, they used to be called flanker backs, to differential them from half-backs, but I'm guessing the Refs will use the tackle box as a dividing line because is it so easy to use.

Well, they used to be called flanker backs, to differential them from half-backs, but I'm guessing the Refs will use the tackle box as a dividing line because is it so easy to use.

Thanks.

I saw in the other "rule" thread that there was something about two yards beyond the tackle.
I know the Pat's WRs do a lot of blocking in towards the line and was wondering if there is a tie in with that.

I still can't picture a RB making a cut back block from the backfield? ???

So they leggo their Ego?

70163627.jpg

6'2" and 300#. That's a pretty big Ego.

Doophins release Cam Jordan. 3 overall in '13.

BB might be able to salvage something there...

Is this Jordan Cameron (Miami) rather than Cam Jordan (NO)?

Jordan Cameron has had multiple concussions and retired on 3/10/17.

Back