**Random FOOTBALL Thoughts That Don't Warrant Full Threads**

I definitely think Reid has a lot to prove. Not only did he oust his starting veteran QB for 9 or 10 years, he's now gambling with a figure who, quite frankly, doesn't have the forgiveness or openness of everyone in the league. He could be in trouble if they miss the playoffs, which I don't think they'll do this year.

Personally, I'm happy Vick is starting and looking forward to seeing this team in the future.

So can anyone explain why I just saw this abomination in my local grocery store?!?! :mad: No, not the Colts one.

utf-8BSU1HMDAxMDctMjAxMDA5MjEtMjAyMS5qcGc.jpg

This is stupid Fish territory down here...do these people have no respect about division rivalries FFS? :cuss:

No, not nary a NEP balloon in sight, either. Which of course I don't expect down here, but the trade-off has always been I don't get accosted by Jests crapola while I'm walking along minding my own business buying milk and quietly mourning the news of Faulk's ACL. :crying:

Who do I root for Sunday night? The Fins are hosting the Jets. I hate the Jets more. But which is best for the 1-1 Pats?

Fins win: they're 3-0, and 2-0 in the division. If they beat the Pats the following week on MNF, it would make them 4-0 and 3-0 and put the Pats at 2-2 and 1-2 (assuming they beat Buffalo). That would be almost insurmountable.

Jets win: if the Pats beat Buffalo, everyone's 2-1 (well, everyone that counts) and 1-1 in division. But that would mean having to root for the Jets. I feel f-in dirty just typing it.

:Eason:

Who do I root for Sunday night? The Fins are hosting the Jets. I hate the Jets more. But which is best for the 1-1 Pats?

Fins win: they're 3-0, and 2-0 in the division. If they beat the Pats the following week on MNF, it would make them 4-0 and 3-0 and put the Pats at 2-2 and 1-2 (assuming they beat Buffalo). That would be almost insurmountable.

Jets win: if the Pats beat Buffalo, everyone's 2-1 (well, everyone that counts) and 1-1 in division. But that would mean having to root for the Jets. I feel f-in dirty just typing it.

No matter who wins, if the Pats take the next two they are in first place.

I say just let things happen and take solace in the fact that one of them will have an L.

As sick as it sounds. Jets need to win that game...that makes everyone 2-1 going into the miami game.

As sick as it sounds. Jets need to win that game...that makes everyone 2-1 going into the miami game.
I will never root for the Jets. Ever.

If we beat the Doofins twice, we will be ahead of them in the division race. If we don't, then so be it. But never root for the Jets.

I didn't root for them the last game in 2008 against the Fins, and I'm glad I didn't because they lost anyway and I would have not only rooted for the Jets but also for Favre. For nothing.

Death Before Dishonor.

I will never root for the Jets. Ever.

If we beat the Doofins twice, we will be ahead of them in the division race. If we don't, then so be it. But never root for the Jets.

I didn't root for them the last game in 2008 against the Fins, and I'm glad I didn't because they lost anyway and I would have not only rooted for the Jets but also for Favre. For nothing.

Death Before Dishonor.

On top of that, I've been burned rooting for a team early in the season only to wish they had lost when things clarrify later in the season.

Listen to these guys.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/j9SgDoypXcI?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/j9SgDoypXcI?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Yup.. but I'm not rooting for those gangrene effers.

The Dolphins really really need to shoot themselves in the foot repeatedly. Couple of pick sixes... maybe a safety or three.. I'm not picky.

Back