Here have a drink to calm down :party:

I AM CALM!!!!:cuss: :cuss:

Not really mad right now, more grateful than anything. But enough is enough. People gotta stop fuggin with things. Just leave everything alone and let the dust settle. Ms sleeve and I thought we hid our cheese really well, fully expecting this disaster. But when they start digging around to steal it from our hiding place...not good.

That sucks enjoy some beer when you get Home.

I have some of my fine maple red on tap just waiting for me!:toast: I may not be an all grain brew meister like Babalu, but I am a not shabby partial masher capable of formulating a recipe or two. And I do keg.

I got owned by my patho exam, but screw it. I'm FREE.

Now I can sit and fester on the couch for the rest of the season.

I got owned by my patho exam, but screw it. I'm FREE.

Now I can sit and fester on the couch for the rest of the season.

Congrats! I am sure you did ok. You are smart. Now kick back and enjoy the season!
Are you going back to school in Jan? And do you get your degree now?

I asked a friend to help me procure a Christmas present....and he punted.....well, actually fed ex'ed.

I can't resist saying this:

If you watched the Giants-Iggles game last night, did it occur to you that it would be nice to have Michael Vick on the field once in a while on 4th down?

I'm guessing that confirmed Vick Haters wont agree, but after seeing the Pats fail to convert on 4th down several times this season, and after seeing Sammy Morris get stopped yesterday, the thought of Michael Vick in there in a modified WildCat doesn't suck, in my view.

Again, I know that those who hated the idea of Vick in Foxboro before the season are not likely to change their minds, and I don't think Vick or no Vick is the big swing issue for the Pats this year.

do not hate Vick but I prefer not using the Wildcat type of stuff that takes Tom off the field at anytime

rememebr Vick worked last night but I am not sure he has not been a sure thing this season

do not hate Vick but I prefer not using the Wildcat type of stuff that takes Tom off the field at anytime

rememebr Vick worked last night but I am not sure he has not been a sure thing this season

He's been pretty good over the last several weeks.

When Brady is as banged up as he is right now, and when opposing teams know that he's not going to dive forward on a QB sneak on 4th and 1 because his ribs are killing him, I have no problem taking him off the field for a 4th down play once in a while.

And I wouldn't mind seeing Vick and Brady on the field at the same time.

All that said, people have talked about Vick a lot, and I don't expect to change anyone's view.

I was in favor of Vick from the beginning, and seeing him last night just brought the thought to mind again.

:clap: to Ghost with his 47 and 48 yard FGs he made in the cold rain. Nice to see him make those and so close to each other. I love him as our kicker, always have.

:clap: to Ghost with his 47 and 48 yard FGs he made in the cold rain. Nice to see him make those and so close to each other. I love him as our kicker, always have.

Amen.

Though I'd like to see him go back to his longer kickoffs. Haven't seen those in several games. It's such a weapon.

But you are right. Great FGs yesterday!

Back