I might have to, we were supposed to hang out today, but with the bad snow storm it looks like ill have to stay put and call her.:banghead:

Have sex with her one more time, then dump her:coffee:

Eh, I would like to have sex one more time....Im not looking forward to masterbating again. :lame::banghead:

I might have to, we were supposed to hang out today, but with the bad snow storm it looks like ill have to stay put and call her.:banghead:

Go over for one last fling and just as you are RELEASING tell her to get the Eff out

I won't even by my wife a car.... and she's my WIFE.

So over the summer I had a "thing" with someone. I ended it at the end of the summer. Guess who I ran into outside the stadium? I turned to get a beer and practically walked in to him and his "ex wife" He insisted on texting me the whole game saying it was his ex and they were trying to be civil and friends. And at the end of the game they came over to me holding hands and his arm around her. Right ok buddy. I don't care but there is no need to lie. That annoys the shit out of me!

So over the summer I had a "thing" with someone. I ended it at the end of the summer. Guess who I ran into outside the stadium? I turned to get a beer and practically walked in to him and his "ex wife" He insisted on texting me the whole game saying it was his ex and they were trying to be civil and friends. And at the end of the game they came over to me holding hands and his arm around her. Right ok buddy. I don't care but there is no need to lie. That annoys the shit out of me!

Was his name Tiger:coffee:

you want me to hurt him??????

Was his name Tiger:coffee:

LOL no. Funny thing is people think I am dumb. But I had my reasons for ending it back when I did. Something wasn't right and I knew it. So while I don't think they were together when me and him were, I think maybe that has all changed now. And I had a feeling it did back at the end of the summer. I have no problem with that go make your marriage work but do not lie to me about it. Not fair to me (especially when he still talks to me in a way a married man shouldn't) and it's DEF not fair to his wife.

LOL no. Funny thing is people think I am dumb. But I had my reasons for ending it back when I did. Something wasn't right and I knew it. So while I don't think they were together when me and him were, I think maybe that has all changed now. And I had a feeling it did back at the end of the summer. I have no problem with that go make your marriage work but do not lie to me about it. Not fair to me (especially when he still talks to me in a way a married man shouldn't) and it's DEF not fair to his wife.

Always trust your Instinct.

Was that the "imagine running into this guy here!" picture?

you want me to hurt him??????

Thank you for the offer :) But naaaa. It's not worth it :) I am over it I was just venting. My pet peeve is people who don't know how to be honest because they don't wanna "hurt my feelings" NExt person to say that to me is gonna get my foot up their ass LOL

you should have sent some dirty texts to him while he was watching the game with the wife:coffee:

Back