So over the summer I had a "thing" with someone. I ended it at the end of the summer. Guess who I ran into outside the stadium? I turned to get a beer and practically walked in to him and his "ex wife" He insisted on texting me the whole game saying it was his ex and they were trying to be civil and friends. And at the end of the game they came over to me holding hands and his arm around her. Right ok buddy. I don't care but there is no need to lie. That annoys the shit out of me!

HOME WRECKER!!!!!!!!

Forget him!!! Just another jerk that isn't worth the time to regret.

Alternatively you could buy her one of these and see how she reacts.

My_First_Car_-_CFT-20213_-_small.21660333_std.jpg

Paranoid Patriot, being the blooming idiot that he always is, wrote some kind of challenge to me in the BB thread.

One, I wish that Mikie had not closed that thread, as I think the topic is worth discussing. Why not delete the posts that you don't like and let the thread live on?

Two, I will not participate in any girlish challenge or vote with Paranoid Patriot as part of the equation, as he is a total douche bag, and I would not want to be associated with any contest in which he is a member. That he is a Pats fan is embarrassing enough.

Three, I don't give a rat's ass if he puts me on ignore, lights himself on fire or runs head long into traffic. Nothing about Paranoid Patriot matters to me in any small way.

Four, nice of you, Paranoid Patriot, you Red Sox frightened twat, to post my replies but not the drivel you wrote first.

Five, anyone who would call me a fair weather fan is truly stupid. I'm with the Pats forever.

I just read the post about the kid with the girlfriend that wanted him to buy her a car WTF!!!

My voice is fully recovered just in time for Sunday's game. Wonder how long before I lose it this time. Last time was gone within the first 10 minutes of the game :sulk: Of course I still tried yelling at the Fin fan in front of me but unfortunately all you could see was my mouth moving and no noise coming out. Complete FAIL on my part lol but I tried

My voice is fully recovered just in time for Sunday's game. Wonder how long before I lose it this time. Last time was gone within the first 10 minutes of the game :sulk: Of course I still tried yelling at the Fin fan in front of me but unfortunately all you could see was my mouth moving and no noise coming out. Complete FAIL on my part lol but I tried

I still cannot believe that I can't watch the game live this week after last week's debacle. I will be watching with the help of my DVR but that REALLY isn't good enough....:banghead:

Congrats Sleeve I just finished reading that right before you posted...:toast:

Talkin bout the last minute. Rumor was the hospital was breaking the union with this one and canning everyone. Ms sleeve wouldda been SOL! Feelin mighty fine now!!!!:toast:

yeah I was going through a similar situation well sort of I thought I might lose an account that would hurt us quite a bit financially but I kept it :rockon:

Thanks and no doubt!

The thing that sucked about it was I almost lost it because of a relationship not to any fault of mine which made it all the more frustrating

Well, its all good now for us, and for those who its not, I was almost there with ya. You got my sympathy. Go ahead, assholes! Move my cheese one more time and I'll fcuking cut you!

Well, its all good now for us, and for those who its not, I was almost there with ya. You got my sympathy. Go ahead, assholes! Move my cheese one more time and I'll fcuking cut you!

:coffee: tell us how you really feel.

Back