74115_1654108081384_1497513824_1702696_569963_n.jpg

Started fighting off a cold mid-last week sometime. Never really a big deal. Felt like I was over it. Been up the past 2 nights all night, pretty much unable to breath.

FML

Started fighting off a cold mid-last week sometime. Never really a big deal. Felt like I was over it. Been up the past 2 nights all night, pretty much unable to breath.

FML

Went to work yesterday morning, turned on my sound system (powered by a PC) and it wouldn't come on. Traced the problem to a low voltage in the +5v power supply. Had to remove it and do some surgery on the inside.

This morning, came to work, found my reel unit wouldn't turn on. Took the cover off, and found a dim indicator light for... the +5v power supply, which turned out to be low-volting. WTF? Swapped out the power board.

These two machines are not connected. Having the same problem in these two machines, one day apart, beats astronomical odds.

Went to work yesterday morning, turned on my sound system (powered by a PC) and it wouldn't come on. Traced the problem to a low voltage in the +5v power supply. Had to remove it and do some surgery on the inside.

This morning, came to work, found my reel unit wouldn't turn on. Took the cover off, and found a dim indicator light for... the +5v power supply, which turned out to be low-volting. WTF? Swapped out the power board.

These two machines are not connected. Having the same problem in these two machines, one day apart, beats astronomical odds.

posting the issue twice priceless

posting the issue twice priceless

Not me, dude. It's been doing this for a couple of days. Maybe some of the Mods needs to address the issue instead of picking on the membership. :coffee:

;)

My daughter made the all state jazz choir :dance:

It's all ball bearings.

It gets better when they turn 18..........:coffee:

Um well on second thought my 20 year old is 4 months prego and her BF is 39....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................:spock::spock::spock: :spock: :spock::spock::suicide::suicide: :suicide: :suicide::suicide::suicide::suicide::terrible: :terrible: :terrible::shitfan:nutpunch

il_fullxfull.114608731.jpg

I really miss these.....When I was a kid you could buy these everywhere,but no more................:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

I've made a this devils food sheet cake with home made vanilla ice cream and it was by far the best thing Ive ever eaten.... I eaten a 12"18" cake in two days..............drooldrooldrooldrool

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/H4PN7Xbexq4?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/H4PN7Xbexq4?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>

Back