I talked to her briefly about her office move how long her commute was going to be etc.. she said she was coming to my place for dinner (I live close to where her new office is ) and I told her that was fine and I was sending my cell number to her.

Someone is a charmer:coffee:

Someone is a charmer:coffee:

If things go well, he'll end up showing her his O face.

300.jpg

Poor Horatio Caine. He spent 7 years trying to work his brother's widow (played by the attractive Sofia Milos) into the sack. His "dead" brother came back to c**kblock him, but then they killed him off for realz. And after a few episodes of the 2010 season, I just realized they totally wrote her right out of the show.

Poor Horatio Caine. He spent 7 years trying to work his brother's widow (played by the attractive Sofia Milos) into the sack. His "dead" brother came back to c**kblock him, but then they killed him off for realz. And after a few episodes of the 2010 season, I just realized they totally wrote her right out of the show.

You can't post stuff with a hook like this without pics!!

SofiaMilos_Phillips_10334729.jpg

Oh, yeah, and... for 45 years old, she looks f-in fantastic!

I love election time. There's nothing I like better than being inundated with TV commercials and junk mail and harassing computer-generated phone calls telling me how heinous and awful the other candidate is and how I should vote for Joe Schmoe because Joe's not part of the established corruption and isn't a career politician, and then how Bob Jones tells me Joe Schmoe is uneducated and preys on your fears and has no concrete plan, blah blah blah.

Please, God. Wednesday cannot get here fast enough.

I love election time. There's nothing I like better than being inundated with TV commercials and junk mail and harassing computer-generated phone calls telling me how heinous and awful the other candidate is and how I should vote for Joe Schmoe because Joe's not part of the established corruption and isn't a career politician, and then how Bob Jones tells me Joe Schmoe is uneducated and preys on your fears and has no concrete plan, blah blah blah.

Please, God. Wednesday cannot get here fast enough.

Don't forget that none of the candidates actually said that. It's all interest groups.

Also, I am selling two winter jackets on ebay size XXL and XXXL. One is Air Jordan and one is a North Face Parka. Bought them and then lost a lot of weight.

If anyone needs a jacket, just shoot me a pm for links to the auctions.

Back