Went to the Newport storm Mirco brewery today. There was one beer on tap that I liked. They said they came across it by accident. They take the barrell they use for rum. After they empty it they take Newport Hurrican ale dump it in. Let it age in it for a while. As soon as you drink it you can Taste the rum and then the beer favor hits you.

you brought me out of my hiding lol Damnit Mikie!

Work has been stressful and I have no time to post from there anymore. My nights are full of either work or hanging out with the wonderful man I have in my life. AND I don't have a computer at home every night so my internet usage is limited :) Miss the planet! Hope everyone is doing ok. I will say not coming here every day I feel so lost now lol

Patsload you're a good man! Those nights I am at work til 10 I just might need a place to crash close by lol

You are missed!

Work has been stressful and I have no time to post from there anymore. My nights are full of either work or hanging out with the wonderful man I have in my life. AND I don't have a computer at home every night so my internet usage is limited :) Miss the planet! Hope everyone is doing ok. I will say not coming here every day I feel so lost now lol

Patsload you're a good man! Those nights I am at work til 10 I just might need a place to crash close by lol
:wave:

What is it with the traffic? This morning I could have gone whatever speed I wanted on 93 south is today some sort of holiday that I am unaware of?

What is it with the traffic? This morning I could have gone whatever speed I wanted on 93 south is today some sort of holiday that I am unaware of?

It's National 'put mustard on roast beef day':coffee:

HEY YOU!

He speaketh truth.

At first I thought he meant yellow mustard, which is a gross thought. If it is brown, I can sorta see it.:shrug:

It's Saturday, dude.:coffee:

It's National 'put mustard on roast beef day':coffee:

LMFAO. ROFL

Congrats also,but you don't deserve it because you use mustard on beef..............Mayo for the win....Rest assured buster you keep talking mustard on RB like its the best thing since sliced bread you will lose that star!!!:cuss:

:D

Congrats also,but you don't deserve it because you use mustard on beef..............Mayo for the win....Rest assured buster you keep talking mustard on RB like its the best thing since sliced bread you will lose that star!!!:cuss:

:D

It's alright that you're wrong, I understand. Mayo is great on poultry though :D

Back