mayo is not for roast beef mustard is

To each his own but I'd be willing to bet that mayo or bbq sauce on a roast beef sandwich outnumbers mustard by at leat 10-1 in terms of popularity.

Yes. Well, in truth, we of Irish descent are often mistaken for the Portuguese.

You were the one putting too much cream in the regular coffees?
Actually if you recall I was filling the donuts, and instead of the normal two pumps I would pump it 25 times. A jelly donut would feel like a candlepin bowling ball; One bite and shit would fly...:jester:

To each his own but I'd be willing to bet that mayo or bbq sauce on a roast beef sandwich outnumbers mustard by at leat 10-1 in terms of popularity.

In the U.S yes, I will accept bbq sauce though drool

Sure. I'll take out your knee with a roast beef and mustard sandwich.

ROFL

I just had to quote this because...I'm just.....speechless.

:doh:

It's like a light being turned on I know. You should have seen the first time my wife made me a roast beef sandwich with mayo and I was like :cuss: WTF?

images

you brought me out of my hiding lol Damnit Mikie!

Work has been stressful and I have no time to post from there anymore. My nights are full of either work or hanging out with the wonderful man I have in my life. AND I don't have a computer at home every night so my internet usage is limited :) Miss the planet! Hope everyone is doing ok. I will say not coming here every day I feel so lost now lol

Patsload you're a good man! Those nights I am at work til 10 I just might need a place to crash close by lol

Back