I love the draft. I love Bill Belichick. I f***ing HATE watching drafts under Bill Belichick.

Sucks the spectator enjoyment right out of me.

Just wiped off a bunch of stuff I was going to do this year (due to fuel, lodging and event costs and saved two vacation days for later in the year. Looking forward to having my birthday off this year. Probably going to go hiking for a few hours that day.

Does BB's constant trading down and stockpiling picks ruin your enjoyment of the draft?

I like the fact that the Pats generally travel the road less taken. But I sat there last night bewildered by his pick and then subsequent trade out of the first round.

I mumbled to myself, "I stayed awake for this?"

Do you, as a Pats fan, yearn for just one sexy draft pick to get your engines revving(not an athlete);). I think I do, but I am not entirely sure. Someone give me your thoughts on this.

The last time the Pats drafted a sexy pick it ended in disaster. Maroney and Jackson. I love watching the draft and seeing BB work his Magic.

People are evil. The ones who claim to believe in hell seem sometimes to be the worst offenders! Could that be because they believe their actions while alive don't matter as long as they are "saved"? I just don't get it..

I love the draft. I love Bill Belichick. I f***ing HATE watching drafts under Bill Belichick.

Sucks the spectator enjoyment right out of me.

funny, I hate the draft, love BB, and thus love watching BB annoy the **** outta all the draft fanboys>)

People are evil. The ones who claim to believe in hell seem sometimes to be the worst offenders! Could that be because they believe their actions while alive don't matter as long as they are "saved"? I just don't get it..

Maybe they believe in Hell because it is within them...

funny, I hate the draft, love BB, and thus love watching BB annoy the **** outta all the draft fanboys>)

It is kinda fun to watch the 'experts' scramble after a BB pick. It is never what they think it should be.

Probably for the best. If they could really pick em, some NFL team would be paying them to consult.

Maybe they believe in Hell because it is within them...

I am beginning to thing just that Beagle. I wish modern religion placed more emphasis on behavior on a daily basis while here. "Do Unto Others" seems completely lost.

I am beginning to thing just that Beagle. I wish modern religion placed more emphasis on behavior on a daily basis while here. "Do Unto Others" seems completely lost.

It's The Golden Rule; pretty emphatic to me. Adult humans are just older children...tell them what not to do, and they do it even more. My dogs have more brains and inherent goodness than most humans I meet.

Just breathe...:hug:

I always thought that it did with the Love thy neighbor commandment. I really think that people are a**holes now a days is the 'me first and all others be damned' attitude that seems to be taking over this country. Kind of started with Dr Spock and the no spanking mindset. Just my 2 cents for what it is worth.:D

It's The Golden Rule; pretty emphatic to me. Adult humans are just older children...tell them what not to do, and they do it even more. My dogs have more brains and inherent goodness than most humans I meet.

Just breathe...:hug:

TRUTH. And I am trying. Hard some days to remain positive but it is my goal today and one minute at a time.:) The humans I am dealing with are the worst kind of toddlers so it is hard since they aren't MY toddler but it is what it is.

I always thought that it did with the Love thy neighbor commandment. I really think that people are a**holes now a days is the 'me first and all others be damned' attitude that seems to be taking over this country. Kind of started with Dr Spock and the no spanking mindset. Just my 2 cents for what it is worth.:D

My biggest issue with this is that people don't take responsibility for THEIR actions and are always looking to blame others. They don't care how what they do affects anyone else all the while not realizing that their actions will keep them chained to a life of misery because they make their own beds. But your 2cents is worth a mountain in gold.:)

Paz, you need to visit the circle rep thread more often. It has become a daily affirmation of appreciation for each other, and it happened organically. It's a group 'high five'...or at least that's what it is to me.

Paz, you need to visit the circle rep thread more often. It has become a daily affirmation of appreciation for each other, and it happened organically. It's a group 'high five'...or at least that's what it is to me.

:) I am fine but someone is trying to take MAJOR swipes at my son because they don't want him dating their daughter. Mama bear gets VERY riled up and upset when this happens.

THanks though. You are always so kind and fun to hang with and it helps through it all!:hug:

This board is quite different from society in general. Most of the folks here recognized their inherent goodness and celebrate it in themselves and others.:thumb:

Agreed, it is like we are in the back yard, bbq and just hanging out chilling with some really good people we know

It is a nice refuge and am glad Jaric started it( even though this was not his first intent :))

This board is quite different from society in general. Most of the folks here recognized their inherent goodness and celebrate it in themselves and others.:thumb:

People are kind of forced to be civil here..though I do agree with this assessment for the most part, the fantastic moderation here helps a lot. I have seen boards where there is little or poor moderation and people use their relative anonimity to let loose all levels of insane.

UBUNTU. ;)

Back