To all those who are listening about the end of the world stuff, those people are wackos.

Matthew 24:36 36 "But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son,t but only the Father.

Neti pots are the best gift you can give someone indeed. It is a little odd to get used to at first but they are PHENOMENAL at preventing sinus infections and when I feel any kind of cold coming on they help keep it from becoming full blown.

I have heard lots of good things about the neti pots but haven't been brave enough to try one yet......:doh:

Have you ever tried sinus flush? It's like an enema for your head and it works like charm. Immediately clear with no need for medication!

Haven't tried it...is it anything like using a neti pot that I heard about?

I have heard lots of good things about the neti pots but haven't been brave enough to try one yet......:doh:
Dude, the neti is your friend. Trust me, I was hesitant as well, you will kick yourself the first time you try it and realize how awesome it works, mostly for waiting as long as you did.

It is NUTS that it is legal to basically lock a child up in their own house. Even if that "child" is almost an adult. Makes me want to throw up!

I was just thinking how on places like this we meet many people, some we physically meet at times while others stay message board only. Sadly we loose touch as people move on at times.

Well By1401 is a person I have never met but has really been a great 'Internet friend'. It seems he will shoot a text or something from afar for no reason but always at a time I need a distraction, it is uncanny how he does this.

So my reason for this post, By was in a band and sent me some tunes, I loaded them on my phone and ran the iPhone through my car stereo. Well my kids now will not stop requesting his music... It is funny I drive around listening to my brothers band or his practice cd's of tunes to learn or By's music...

So with me as a parent and their musical taste being what as it is, I fear for the world as they get older.

I was just thinking how on places like this we meet many people, some we physically meet at times while others stay message board only. Sadly we loose touch as people move on at times.

Well By1401 is a person I have never met but has really been a great 'Internet friend'. It seems he will shoot a text or something from afar for no reason but always at a time I need a distraction, it is uncanny how he does this.

So my reason for this post, By was in a band and sent me some tunes, I loaded them on my phone and ran the iPhone through my car stereo. Well my kids now will not stop requesting his music... It is funny I drive around listening to my brothers band or his practice cd's of tunes to learn or By's music...

So with me as a parent and their musical taste being what as it is, I fear for the world as they get older.

BY is doing well oras best as can be and I'm certain he would appreciate the post and how your kids dig his stuff,.

BY is not only a good cat, he's a great one and I feel lucky to know him as little as I do.

BY is doing well oras best as can be and I'm certain he would appreciate the post and how your kids dig his stuff,.

BY is not only a good cat, he's a great one and I feel lucky to know him as little as I do.
He is one of my most favorite people in the universe. I miss the crap out of him.:(

Save and a beauty!

47hm2.gif

If that was real, I'm thinking the reporter would have ducked or moved or something...not just stood there knowing that he'd catch it.

So it's the day before my last day here and NOW they are freaking out about who is taking over my stuff. WEllllll you should of thought of that sooner! I don't have time to train people on everything! They are trying to stress me out to my very last minute at this place and I HATE it! ARRRRGGGG

If I was able to figure shit out then they can too.

So it's the day before my last day here and NOW they are freaking out about who is taking over my stuff. WEllllll you should of thought of that sooner! I don't have time to train people on everything! They are trying to stress me out to my very last minute at this place and I HATE it! ARRRRGGGG

If I was able to figure shit out then they can too.

smile, agree to train others in what you know/do and when the clock ticks down to 0:00, walk away without regrets

smile, agree to train others in what you know/do and when the clock ticks down to 0:00, walk away without regrets

Oh yeah that's what I am doing. I have made step by step docs for people on stuff that I know no one else knew how to do it.

The annoying thing is this email was written to my boss today from another group we have in Maine. They are concerned about who will be taking over this one account from me. They know how to do it and just don't want to take the time to help someone learn like they did me when I came on board. Instead they want to rush me into trying to teach someone in half a day. Guess what it won't happen in a half day. It took me 3 months atleast!

Back