So it is looking extremely likely that we are going to be moving to CO and as much as I know it will be fine it is freaking me out since I love where I live. The thought of hauling our lives somewhere else makes me want to run out for a Xanax script. We hope to keep our house here in Tucson and rent it but right now the new reality is overwhelming!

I hate the cold... Oy.

PatrietteCo just doesn't have the same ring to it. :shake:

OMG there is that too..didn't even think of it. :)

Well I can stay Paz since we hopefully will still be invested here with the house and my son at ASU.

There are lots of positives I can see..better schools for my frosh in HS and maybe just maybe she will snowboard and kayak and get active. We shall see. At least it isn't Indy! ;)

Yeah...PaCo makes you sound Mexican or Spanish...lol.

It's always hard to make a move like that but I'm sure it will all work out for you.

So it is looking extremely likely that we are going to be moving to CO and as much as I know it will be fine it is freaking me out since I love where I live. The thought of hauling our lives somewhere else makes me want to run out for a Xanax script. We hope to keep our house here in Tucson and rent it but right now the new reality is overwhelming!

I hate the cold... Oy.

Will the boy be staying at ASU? If so, will you still get the in-state rate?

Will the boy be staying at ASU? If so, will you still get the in-state rate?

I hope he stays at ASU though he is thinking of transferring to AL because that is where his GF wants to go. If he stays , yes he will still be in state tuition.:)

It's over. The papers have been filed to drop all criminal charges. My money comes next week. Apparently his health is worse. I feel liberated.

It is a funny thing to see a man who was so evil become so helpless. A man whose first random act of violence was to show me what the ranger choke hold was and explain how it would kill me in minutes and to never forget that know that I could kill him with one punch now. A man who forced me to do whatever he wanted can't even wipe his own ass.

Nobody will ever understand the hell I lived and the demons I fought and what it took to get me to where I am. But here I stand. Successful, happy and I have the love and respect of 2 amazing sons. There he sits, unable to do anything alone, no friends, no family..just a whole ball of nothing. All of his control is gone and he lives daily with the knowledge that I did the one thing he said I never would. I survived.

#winning

Good for you, TG. I know a few women who have walked in your shoes, and all of them are amazing.

It's over. The papers have been filed to drop all criminal charges. My money comes next week. Apparently his health is worse. I feel liberated.

It is a funny thing to see a man who was so evil become so helpless. A man whose first random act of violence was to show me what the ranger choke hold was and explain how it would kill me in minutes and to never forget that know that I could kill him with one punch now. A man who forced me to do whatever he wanted can't even wipe his own ass.

Nobody will ever understand the hell I lived and the demons I fought and what it took to get me to where I am. But here I stand. Successful, happy and I have the love and respect of 2 amazing sons. There he sits, unable to do anything alone, no friends, no family..just a whole ball of nothing. All of his control is gone and he lives daily with the knowledge that I did the one thing he said I never would. I survived.

#winning

Not only did you survive but you grew into a beautiful, fun and wonderful person that I am very glad I have the pleasure to know. You must feel a great sense of relief and here's to the rest of your life being what you deserve..ONLY the best!!:hug:

Back