I was just posting and got "Web Attack:Malicious Toolkit Website 9". Thankfully, the intrusion attempt was blocked by Norton.

Has anyone else encountered this?
I got 2 alerts to this earlier this morning.

Are you IE or firefox or ?

Sorry to butt in, but I've been getting them (3) and I use Firefox. I got one on the 28th, 29th and 30th. I did not get an attempted attack yesterday.

Sorry to butt in, but I've been getting them (3) and I use Firefox. I got one on the 28th, 29th and 30th. I did not get an attempted attack yesterday.
Can I in Butt instead?:bhump:

Agreed but it runs smoothly on Windows 7 all varieties and I don't need to manage add-ons as I do with Firefox.
Understood.I'm still on crappy Vista..My daughter has 7 on hers and its a sweet pooter...

Understood.I'm still on crappy Vista..My daughter has 7 on hers and its a sweet pooter...
I still prefer XP but 7 works better with 64 bit multi core processors. I have an old HP tower that I keep running because it is compatible with a very expensive sewing/embroidery machine that my wife runs and it is also great with older games such as some of the Sierra DOS games and Myst.

I got it last week.

It has to be this place.

It's nice to feel relatively healthy again so I can focus on all of the turmoil of our most hated opponents ROFL

Where have you been?
Posted via Mobile Device

I took my regular vacation between Christmas and New Years unfortunately on the 23rd I woke up with a swollen tongue. I went to the emergency room and was diagnosed with angiodema (fairly common). I was put on an IV of steroids and benadryl and then I had to take benadryl (until the swelling went down which took 5 days) and steroids the whole time until this Friday. Worst Christmas ever!

I have never heard of that! Glad you are on the mend. :)
Posted via Mobile Device

I have never heard of that! Glad you are on the mend. :)
Posted via Mobile Device

Thanks! I hadn't either until they told me it was common. Now I need to follow up with my doc. I just want to get off of these damn steroids, I hate pills!

Any idea what caused the allergic reaction?
Posted via Mobile Device

No but I am leaning towards an edible fruit arrangement we received at the office. I eat a lot of fruit but not typically melons and it had a variety of them that I ate.

Bummer! Melons are a mainstay for me in the summer. Those edible bouquets are yummy.
Posted via Mobile Device

Back