Forget Bubba Watson's Hover, I want one of these. :)

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Cd6C1vIyQ3w?rel=0" allowfullscreen="" width="640" frameborder="0" height="360"></iframe>

That is sick has to be way to expensive to try.

At Power Up Watersports on Crab Island in Destin, FL it's $100 for a 20 minute flight and $250 for an hour. It includes one-on-one time with a certified instructor and there's a 10% discount for locals/military.

If memory serves, that's less than I paid for a 7 minute tandem skydive. :)

https://www.change.org/petitions/rh...n-that-could-destroy-ruggles-surf-break#share
Newport & RI again showing how stupid they are. you can fix cliff walk with out destroying the best surfering spot in Newport.
Coastal Resources Management Council to repair the damage done to the Cliff Walk by Tropical Storm Sandy.

The construction proposal involves the "placement of permanent fill (armor stone) below the Mean High Water elevation of 2.43 feet." According to the Department of Transportation's application, "The project begins at the Breakers at Ruggles Avenue and Continues to Bailey's Beach at Bellevue Avenue," spanning the entirety of the beloved Ruggles Point surf area. In order for the Contractor to access the work site, "a maximum of four temporary causeways would be constructed." The causeways would be a massive 200 ft. by 40 feet long and the project would result in the placement of approximately 730 cubic yards of below the mean high water line. Including the size of the temporary causeways, the construction project would result in the total placement of 3,024 cubic yards of armor stone, obstructing the reef, disturbing the natural tides, and, in the process, destroying the waterfront, marine life, and historic surf breaks that we all know and love.

In addition to this project potentially destroying the waterfront along the Cliff Walk, it is also illlegal according to the rules of the CRMC, which prohibit "filling" and any activities that would create an "adverse impact to coastal resources, water-dependent uses, or the public's use and enjoyment of the shoreline and waters" in tidal waters. The CRMC also prohibits "new developement" on moderately developed Coastal Barriers, stating that "activity must be confined to the existing footprint of disturbance."

While Clean Ocean Access supports the restoration of the Cliff Walk for safety and accessibility to the public, the natural environment and surf breaks along the walk should not have to suffer as a result. This is a cause for surfers, fishermen, walkers and environmentalists alike. This petition urges the CRMC to save a Rhode Island Jewel simply by adhering to its own rules.There is not limit on how many signatures are necessary. The more, the better!

File under, "I probably shouldn't laugh but I did." Pics at link. ROFL

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...NT-RODENTS-steroids.html?ICO=most_read_module

Man gets shock of his life when he buys two toy poodles for $150 only to be told by a vet that they are actually GIANT RODENTS pumped up with steroids to look like dogs
By JAMES NYE
PUBLISHED: 08:44 EST, 7 April 2013 | UPDATED: 03:34 EST, 8 April 2013
Comments (501)

Gullible bargain hunters at Argentina's largest bazaar are forking out hundreds of dollars for what they think are gorgeous toy poodles, only to discover that their cute pooch is in fact a ferret pumped up on steroids.
One retired man from Catamarca, duped by the knock-down price for a pedigree dog, became suspicious he had bought what Argentinians call a 'Brazilian rat' and when he returned home took the 'dogs' to a vet for their vaccinations.
Imagine his surprise when his suspicious were confirmed - he had in fact purchased two ferrets that had been given steroids at birth to increase their size and then had some extra grooming to make their coats resemble a fluffy toy poodle.

File under, "I probably shouldn't laugh but I did." Pics at link. ROFL

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2305310/Man-gets-shock-toy-poodles-turn-GIANT-RODENTS-steroids.html?ICO=most_read_module

Man gets shock of his life when he buys two toy poodles for $150 only to be told by a vet that they are actually GIANT RODENTS pumped up with steroids to look like dogs
By JAMES NYE
PUBLISHED: 08:44 EST, 7 April 2013 | UPDATED: 03:34 EST, 8 April 2013
Comments (501)

Gullible bargain hunters at Argentina's largest bazaar are forking out hundreds of dollars for what they think are gorgeous toy poodles, only to discover that their cute pooch is in fact a ferret pumped up on steroids.
One retired man from Catamarca, duped by the knock-down price for a pedigree dog, became suspicious he had bought what Argentinians call a 'Brazilian rat' and when he returned home took the 'dogs' to a vet for their vaccinations.
Imagine his surprise when his suspicious were confirmed - he had in fact purchased two ferrets that had been given steroids at birth to increase their size and then had some extra grooming to make their coats resemble a fluffy toy poodle.

ROFL you know the saying . There a sucker born every Minute.

How the hell could you not know it's a ferret? :huh:
Posted via Mobile Device

And holy shit ROFL it looks like he has a Jackson 5 Afro only white. ROFL
Posted via Mobile Device

Made a nice BIG ice coffee this morning. Carried it out to my car along with my son and his bag on my shoulder. Had to put the coffee on the wet roof of my car so I could put the bag in the back seat and my son in his car seat.

Needless to say, it rained coffee this morning. All over me. All over my son's bag. All over the door and floor mat of my car.

F*ck the world and everyone in it. :grumpy:

At least it wasn't a 15 page research paper that was due in an hour. Been there. Done that. :)

The little man is seriously adorable, though.

Back