I got to wait 3 1/2 hours in orlando airport because mY Brothers flight don't land until 12:35 and it was 50 dollars cheaper to get the rental car in the afternoon.

Report from the NY/NJ area:

JETS FANS ARE DISCONSOLATE!!!!!!!!

And mods, can you do something about the fact that whenever I try to post or move around the site, I get blank white screens etc. I'll behave!

My daughter LOVES the cherry blossom and many other fragrances there I like the stuff called "White Citrus". I don't usually like any scented things like that but that stuff is SOO good.:)

I just added Sensual Amber as my backup. Some scents there are so sticky sweet. Or way WAY too floral. The Amber is earthy.
Posted via Mobile Device

Went bowling tonight, bowled a 132, 136 and a 96. The last game I don't know what happened.

I just added Sensual Amber as my backup. Some scents there are so sticky sweet. Or way WAY too floral. The Amber is earthy.
Posted via Mobile Device

I think Twilight Woods is pretty decent.

Yeah it was between those two. I had one on each arm for an evening. I ended up liking the Amber more.
Posted via Mobile Device

Why do they spell it "Plimouth" at the plantation instead of Plymouth? Inquiring minds want to know

Because they were puritans, and they didn't use the letter "Y" because it reminded people of the lower abdominal area of women and they didn't want people making "Eat at the Y" jokes and stuff. Cuz that's dirty, and full of the Devil. :coffee:

I learned how to rep on this iPod thing, but I have to leave blank rep. Just a FYI so you guys don't confuse me with Jaric.

Because they were puritans, and they didn't use the letter "Y" because it reminded people of the lower abdominal area of women and they didn't want people making "Eat at the Y" jokes and stuff. Cuz that's dirty, and full of the Devil. :coffee:

ROFL If I all them and ask I bet I get that VERY explanation..Fear the Yoni.:)

ROFL If I all them and ask I bet I get that VERY explanation..Fear the Yoni.:)

For serious, though, I'm assuming that it is because back then there was never really any standardized spellings, and often times typesetters had to substitute letters because they had limited amounts of other letters, etc... So, a "Y" would substitute for an "I", a "V" substituted for a "U" etc... Then before you know it, people are spelling things that way by default.

I learned how to rep on this iPod thing, but I have to leave blank rep. Just a FYI so you guys don't confuse me with Jaric.
if you hover the finger over the rep button it will give you the option to open in a new window and you can add text..

it sucks to do so I too give naked, pointless Rep.

Back