Right? Pretty ****ing genius.

You ever do the Century Club? 100 shots of beer in 100 minutes. It sounds kinda weak (I didn't do it) but the people I saw do it were sloshed after about 60. Like, falling out of the chair. Maybe they were just pussys?

First time I tried, I got to like 13 and was done. How ****ing pathetic is that?!??

Now, I'm pretty much in the H o F. Power Hour? Check. Century Club? Check. Double Power Hour? Check.

For the record lvent, fully tilted, and myself took part in a power hour after a night of drinking. Not sure how we all made it to the next day

We started with ****ing wine too. :shake:

Oh snap, was that the night "call it in the air, beyiotch" was invented?!!!

Yes. Yes, indeed. A drinking game in it's simplest of form. Heads or Tails. Drink if you're wrong. Observe if you're right.

right? Pretty ****ing genius.

You ever do the century club? 100 shots of beer in 100 minutes. It sounds kinda weak (i didn't do it) but the people i saw do it were sloshed after about 60. Like, falling out of the chair. Maybe they were just pussys?
sip don't pound the shot, you have a minute to do it so take your time....that helps a lot in completing this task

Noted. The planet will be glad to present you with a shiny new cane to shake at teenagers.
Good.

Damn kids.

I bought the stuff for BattleShots.

AhhhhhhYEahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!

Right? Pretty ****ing genius.

You ever do the Century Club? 100 shots of beer in 100 minutes. It sounds kinda weak (I didn't do it) but the people I saw do it were sloshed after about 60. Like, falling out of the chair. Maybe they were just pussys?

No, it's the foam. After say 50 you start to swell up like a friggin weather balloon..after 80..*cue Scottie voice* but Captain she can't take any more!:Eason:

Was going to post in the circle thread, but I don't want to because of Anderson's bad deal going on right now (sorry Anderson).

Anyway, been trying to figure out what to say to a girl I like to go out on a date. a friend of ours that I have said that I wanted to asked her, if I asked her out and would she say yes. She said if I asked, she would say yes.

So now onto sending the email I been trying to send. Then to send an email to a high school friend who is in a band we both like. I can't make it anywhere on Valentines Day, so my idea is to have the high school friend call her and sing her a Valentines from me (or a song of his) while she is out to eat with the group that night. If I didn't have 2/3rds of my vacation time planned already for the first six months of the year, I would take it off.

you went? I blame you

*coughs* NEVER going to the SB again. I am 2-2 now.

Indy was a good host city, good food and the people are genuinely nice. I am never coming back here for another sporting event though..probably not for ANY reason.

Didn't sleep a wink. Have to hang here 'til tomorrow when I can go home and hug my family and doggie.:sulk:

Sorry PAZ. Did you get to see MD? I feel awful for you. :(
Posted via Mobile Device

Indy was a good host city, good food and the people are genuinely nice. I am never coming back here for another sporting event though..probably not for ANY reason.

Didn't sleep a wink. Have to hang here 'til tomorrow when I can go home and hug my family and doggie.:sulk:
I don't blame you..you Tebow'd into Fitzy's heart...

I am 1-0

I think the "send TG to the Superbowl" idea should have had more behind it.

Thanks for the props! We Hoosiers really are a good lot :p

I just happened to glance through the local bird cage liner of a newspaper we have here and much to my surprise the article I was reading by the two Docs and one of them Memhet OZ says that anyone over 50 should get a pneumonia shot or vaccination? Any doctor or nurse types on this board know anything about this?

Back