Random Thoughts

yeah late to the party but prayers for everyone - this is a serious issue and one I hate and fear.

as for me yeah i remarried last month. Weird thing for her was to move into a place with not only me, but two kids I have full time. and a dog.

we dated 23 years ago and she asked me out Feb of 2019.

We are closing on a house.

life has some weird twist.

one kid in college, studying to be a pilot, the other in HS still.

Like tmack I am content being alone, almost preferred it, until this happened.

yeah late to the party but prayers for everyone - this is a serious issue and one I hate and fear.

as for me yeah i remarried last month. Weird thing for her was to move into a place with not only me, but two kids I have full time. and a dog.

I think most men our age dig living solo. I know I do. Millennials not so much. Super soft. That is the reason they jump from one relationship right into another one. They are just bad a life.

I think most men our age dig living solo. I know I do. Millennials not so much. Super soft. That is the reason they jump from one relationship right into another one. They are just bad a life.
TRUTH!!

and like hawg mentioned the doing 55% each is a huge thing - I did everything myself for 10 years, it took me time to allow others to do anything. I appreciate the help I get and never take it for granted.

Like I said elsewhere, huge congratulations.

I am so happy for you.

Just learned that some serious shit went down with my mom at Beth Israel Boston that is just not OK. May have to start a political thread for this on as I think Medicare and Mass Health were involved so it would be more political.

I am pissed that this sweet, kind and wonderful woman was subjected to what she went through and still is to a point.

The other day she so sadly asked me, "Why are they trying to kill me? I'm such a nice person"? Heartbreaking and from what I understand not far from the truth.

I didn't believe her at the time cause she was a bit delusional, but my God, the things I learned today, just WTF?

Just learned that some serious shit went down with my mom at Beth Israel Boston that is just not OK. May have to start a political thread for this on as I think Medicare and Mass Health were involved so it would be more political.

I am pissed that this sweet, kind and wonderful woman was subjected to what she went through and still is to a point.

The other day she so sadly asked me, "Why are they trying to kill me? I'm such a nice person"? Heartbreaking and from what I understand not far from the truth.

I didn't believe her at the time cause she was a bit delusional, but my God, the things I learned today, just WTF?
that sucks, these medical places lost the simplest form of medicine - a caring bedside manner.

Wow.

I don’t want to pry on your privacy, but any info you’d be willing to share may prepare others.

Wow.

I don’t want to pry on your privacy, but any info you’d be willing to share may prepare others.

Yeah, no privacy needed. People need to know some of this stuff going down with the elderly in hospitals. What she went through is not cool and apparently it has become standard practice, at least in some places.

Just trying to figure out how best to word it, then I'll start a thread.

BTW OBF, are the commas in the right place? I sometimes have a hard time with that. ROFL

Yeah, no privacy needed. People need to know some of this stuff going down with the elderly in hospitals. What she went through is not cool and apparently it has become standard practice, at least in some places.

Just trying to figure out how best to word it, then I'll start a thread.

BTW OBF, are the commas in the right place? I sometimes have a hard time with that. ROFL

You capitalized obf.

-10 pts.

No worries as you at least got the abbreviation right.
I think I get stuck on old bag is why I unconsciously get it wrong. :)
:poke:

As far as care in hospitals... we are fortunate as one of my siblings is a dr. and has been on top of it.

:LOL:

Awesome.

And yeah, most in my family including me have had amazing care in our lives. This, whatever it is,(and I think I know what it is) is just not cool at all.

I can't add text to reps from my phone. I just want to say I'm really happy for you. :thumb:

Wow. Just woke up from a 9 hour "nap" at 1:30 am. Had one yesterday for 8 hours. Been crazy tired lately, I guess.

Excellent news, Mikie! Congratulations to you & best wishes to her.
All the best to you both!

Hope like hell she's a Patriots' fan
20cce07b49c0cdc64dd410349eda49ff.jpg

Just talked to my mom, she is back in the hospital,and she thinks someone tried to blow up the hospital for a second time to kill her because she figured out a huge conspiracy but God intervened again. And that everyone in the family is out to get her. This kinda sucks but I’m getting used to it.

She is going to a rehab tomorrow but I’m not sure she makes it out.

She quite likely has a pretty bad brain tumor.

Sorry for the downer.

---------- Post added at 10:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:46 PM ----------

On a wonderful but bittersweet note, I lived on a mountain for many years overlooking Newfound Lake here in NH and watched the fog rise off of it every morning. Boy I miss that place.

Beautiful. wuvwuvwuv

7ed79493a5c16ed043eff8d52f48faa7a51efdff.jpeg

---------- Post added at 10:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:52 PM ----------

And sunset over the mountains every night from the porch was just something special. Different every night.

c9b591b5986b03fdabeacfbb8619f39bc14b6f03.jpeg

Back