• Decent

Votes: 8 24.2%
  • HORRIBLE!

Votes: 24 72.7%

• Total voters

MontanaBrady

Reaction score
What did you think?

I thought the Halftime show was horrible. As they are seemingly every single year. :suicide:

I wish they'd just do away with the Halftime show altogether, or else drastically alter it.

Not a fan of Coldplay's music, the sound was aweful and the show was pretty boring compared to Katy Perry's show last year. Best part was Bruno Mars with Mark Ronson's Uptown Funk.

Not sure it's the thread to comment, I thought Gaga did a great job with the anthem.

Beyoncé sucked, Coldplay sucked, Bruno Mars is a talented kid however.

Lady Gaga won the Super Bowl. Emotional, respectful, and powerful.

I didn't stick around to watch any more.

I gave it a decent because of Bruno. He's the real deal. I've never cared for Beyonce, it's just not my style of music. And Coldplay is...., well...Coldplay. Little talent, industry driven.

Let's see, we cant have anyone who might whip out a boob or a schlong, we can't have anyone who swears or has drug references in their music and we can't have any sexual innuendo. Debbie Boone is dead, Up With People doesn't exist anymore....

Have a marching band and call it a day.

Awful.

Bruno Mars is a great entertainer/performer. He would have been enough.

Halftime show is one of the least interesting 'events' of the year. I almost NEVER watch it because A) I don't like pop music, and B) It's usual terrible.

I happened to watch last year (not even sure why, just didn't get up and do other stuff like usual) and even though it was apparently pretty good by SB standards, I still didn't care for it. Didn't watch yesterday. I mean, Coldplay and Beyonce? LOL

Also, although not the halftime show, still part of the overall entertainment....

The commercials sucked big time. :thwak:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/BM0WpXBBmro" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I really liked Coldplay and Bruno.... thought they both did an awesome job!

---------- Post added at 07:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:52 AM ----------

I voted amazing lol

wiggles-080312.jpg

1046598-singer-beyonce-performs-during-the-950x0-2.jpg

James-Brown-that-grape-juice.jpg

F

I thought Bruno killed it, I would have been happy if it were just him on the stage. Dude is uber talented.

Let's see, we cant have anyone who might whip out a boob or a schlong, we can't have anyone who swears or has drug references in their music and we can't have any sexual innuendo. Debbie Boone is dead, Up With People doesn't exist anymore....

Have a marching band and call it a day.

Up With People is all I could think about at the end when 500 people were on stage singing some happy refrain about everything working out in the end if we just stick together or some equally inane shit.

The flower power/Partridge Family color scheme was right out of the UWP era, too.

I think that was Roger having a huge laugh on all of us.

"You want to know how big my dick is?....I just reinvented Up With People in the year 2016 and nobody is going to say a word about it."

Coldplay was an awful idea. Just awful. What are they going to do next year to top if off, Sarah McLaclan? It was literally one of the worst fits I've ever heard.

To be honest, all pop music nowadays sounds so incredibly terrible. I like Beyonce, but look at the producers she and Bruno Mars have. Most of them are 40 year old guys, removed from their prime, and oblivious to what good electronically created beats sound like. Their stuff sounds so cheesy. There's 17 year olds on soundcloud putting out much better beats.

Back