Rate the Patriots' draft

How do you rate the Pats' draft so far?

• Total voters

gomezcat

Sniffing Ms Cat's knickers
Reaction score
Website
gomezcat.blogspot.com
Some people would say you can't rate draftees until they have been in the NFL for a couple of years. Well, in this age of internet instant reactions, I disagree.

Personally, I think the Pats have bummed out and none of their picks so far will contribute. Oh, and we're going to be in Charlotte for Thanksgiving this year. One of Mrs Cat's friends emigrated with her family (husband is originally from near Atlanta), so it will be traditional and family based.

Personally, I think the Pats have bummed out and none of their picks so far will contribute.

Typical Belichick draft. We'll have to till after its over and see how the UDFA picks turn out to save this team. :coffee:

I rate the Pats draft a big fat zero, what were they thinking? Nutkick

I hate that the NFL writes "forfeited pick" in the Pats spot.

It's like we decided to give it up.

Some people would say you can't rate draftees until they have been in the NFL for a couple of years. Well, in this age of internet instant reactions, I disagree.

Personally, I think the Pats have bummed out and none of their picks so far will contribute. Oh, and we're going to be in Charlotte for Thanksgiving this year. One of Mrs Cat's friends emigrated with her family (husband is originally from near Atlanta), so it will be traditional and family based.
201-Dumb-and-Dumber-quotes.gif

Outstanding! At this point we can be sure that the picks they made so far won't bust.

This draft is proceeding per standard BB plans....

Don't really have a problem with the positions they adressed. Would have liked to see them draft a runningback in round two or three, but there are plenty of interesting RBs still on the board.

Not that excited about what they've done, but BB drafts aren't always exciting until all rounds and FA are complete.

Agree.

I'm not enthused. But rarely am. Then in a year or two you look back and it's a solid class yet again.

Generally.

Every once in a while there's some real clunkers though.

Back