Report: Chuck Pagano is told he?ll be back for 2017

My buddy's response when I told him the good news this morning:

Well at least we have a few months to practice shouting "what the f***?!" in preparation for our first round pick.

Yep. Colts fans are thrilled.

Hey Irsay.... Rex is free. go get 'em!

(I probably should have delete this before posting :coffee: )

Twenty years from now... "Remember that quarterback Indy had after Peyton? What was his name again? Oh, yeah, Luck... That guy had some potential coming out of college, didn't he? I wonder whatever happened to him..."

We'll see. There is zero doubt in my mind he ends up there eventually.

Harbaugh knows there will be nothing left of Luck after six years with frick and frack.

So the plan is Jon "Mr. Superlative" Gruden?? And I thought Elway was eating rock sandwiches ...

This sentence right here is why Kravitz is a complete clown, "In my mind, Irsay is one of the best owners in the NFL, a guy who cares more about winning football games than lining his pockets with TV cash."

This is from the Kravitz article:

Nor do we know, not for sure, that Gruden met with Irsay, and no, a single-sourced rumor from someone who “hangs out in the same circles as Jim Irsay’’ is not enough, at least not for me.

Looks as if the page with the word "hypocrite" on it is missing from Kravitz's dictionary.

Looks as if the page with the word "hypocrite" on it is missing from Kravitz's dictionary.

What he meant to say was:
Nor do we know, not for sure, that Gruden met with Irsay, and no, a single-sourced rumor from someone who “hangs out in the same circles as Jim Irsay’’ is not enough, at least not for me UNLESS it is the Patriots.

So the plan is Jon "Mr. Superlative" Gruden?? And I thought Elway was eating rock sandwiches ...

This sentence right here is why Kravitz is a complete clown, "In my mind, Irsay is one of the best owners in the NFL, a guy who cares more about winning football games than lining his pockets with TV cash."

I'm not going to defend the "best owners in the league" part, but I will defend the last part. I genuinely believe that winning comes first and financial gain is secondary. For all his faults Irsay has proven that money will not be the limiting factor to our success or failure.

It's honestly the main reason I'm not more critical of Irsay.

As to the Manning/Gruden rumors, until I hear otherwise I'm assuming that's a combination of wishful thinking/rampant speculation. If it actually happened I'd have lots of concerns but the bright side is it means Grigson/Pagano were gone which is pretty much all I'm looking for at this point.

If we're going to suck, I'd at least like us to suck in different ways than we would with Grigano running the show. I've watched that version of suck for several years and I'm bored with it.

Edit:. Kravitz is for sure a clown, bit I've found myself agreeing with him way more than I'm comfortable with lately. There must be a glitch in the matrix or something.

I'm not going to defend the "best owners in the league" part, but I will defend the last part. I genuinely believe that winning comes first and financial gain is secondary.

Secondary, as long as he has his money for his pills and Prince guitars. :poke:

Secondary, as long as he has his money for his pills and Prince guitars. :poke:
What's weird is I know this was meant to tease but in just sitting here agreeing lol.

Side note, if you like guitars at all you should for sure check out Irsay's collection. It's pretty spectacular.

stopped reading this one right here-

"...and would have gone to another in Oakland if not for the Tuck Rule Game..."

I get it, Kravitz is a clown, but does he not realize that winning this game would have meant playing the Steelers in Pittsburgh the following week?

For the record, NOTHING would make me happier than to see the Clots bring in an overrated has-been like Chucky. He won a Super Bowl with Tony Dungy's team.
I'd humbly suggest contining with Grigano (Pagson?) Experiment would be the best case scenario for those who enjoy hate watching the Colts.

Back