Report: Darrelle Revis ?doesn?t want to play anymore?

This is just a ploy by him to get released so he can come crawling back to the Patriots to play Safety on a vet minimum deal.

Yeah I assume the number of Pats or Bucs fans making the trip to Canton to hear his speech to be at a minimum unless he goes in with a Patriots player. Then I expect riots in the streets - no cats and dogs living in Harmony crap.

So no disaster of biblical proportions?

This is just a ploy by him to get released so he can come crawling back to the Patriots to play Safety on a vet minimum deal.

Hmmm, any chance he could play TE?:coffee:

So I heard Revis on TV talking about this and he definitely sounds worn down and disinterested. "We're looking toward the future" is a paraphrase of one of the things he said. I think is actually talking about how he's older now etc. earlier in the year supports the idea he may be done after this year. Rare is the player, especially one who has a lot of pride and who was once at the top of his profession, who comments negatively about his own age during a season.

But, whatever is coming from Mehta World Peace I am skeptical of since it is a pretty universal truth through Jets fans that this dude is a hack. Fans know who their good and bad (trustworthy/untrustworthy) writers are.

Back