REPORT: Lions Trade OT Williams to Pats

Colts and Ravens would immediately file a no-fairsies petition to the CC disallowing formation hijinks of this ilk, for Pats only.

All other clubs are free to continue at will, because they suck at it.

Colts and Ravens would immediately file a no-fairsies petition to the CC disallowing formation hijinks of this ilk, for Pats only.

I can actually picture Harbaugh screaming, "No Fairsies!!"

That would hammer any team. Against the Colts they would have 1,000 yards of offense.

^ True story.

there's no reason to even throw a pass against the Colts. You could have a contest at the Razor when they play there, call it 'QB of the Day' or some sort of shit like that. Draw a seat number and some lucky fan gets to play QB that day and just hand the ball off.

What I don't really understand is we aren't the 85-86 Pats, with the obscene running game.

How come nobody is copying how we are dismantling the Dolts?

What I don't really understand is we aren't the 85-86 Pats, with the obscene running game.

because they're stupid. Remember, there are teams out there that do things like draft Johnny Manziel in the first round and give Joe Flacco 120M...or hire Rex Ryan.

Williams is a mass, 6-6, 305. What is Coach Bill going to do with him? What wrinkle of the rules will he cross over to screw with an opposing coach?

You know exactly why, Dwight.

These other teams, they don't really game plan so much as "do what they do".

Houston lost to them by 5 and 7 points in their two games last year, and their QB was just horrid in both games.

Tennessee was 2-14 a year ago. They appear much improved, and their RB corps look like NFL-caliber RBs.

Jacksonville is, well, Jacksonville.

My point is, you're going to see a couple of teams in their division employ this strategy against the Colts this year. Also, @ Buffalo Week 1 - I imagine Rex is going to ground and pound the **** out of the ball against the Colts.

Williams is a mass, 6-6, 305. What is Coach Bill going to do with him? What wrinkle of the rules will he cross over to screw with an opposing coach?

I don't know what he'll do, but I'm sure whatever it is will involve cheating.
(followed by whining and crying by Harbaugh)

:coffee:

Just heard his number's been changed to 85.

Maybe it's not Cannon who's in trouble, but Hooman?

Back