Revis is officially a BUM

Mazz22

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies.
Reaction score
Manish Mehta ‏@MMehtaNYDN 2h2 hours ago
AJ Green vs Revis today: 9 targets. 9 catches. 154 yards, TD.

Not only cannot he not cover anymore, he can't tackle either. His $16 mil is the biggest raping by a player courtesy of Bill Belichick. :dbanana:

Darrelle Revis gave up 10 catches on 10 targets today.

Not only cannot he not cover anymore, he can't tackle either. His $16 mil is the biggest raping by a player courtesy of Bill Belichick. :dbanana:

Darrelle Revis gave up 10 catches on 10 targets today.

Either is fine with me. :toast:

What are the Jest's options with hime now? Isn't almost all of his contract guaranteed?

Welcome to overpaid island. Juat keeps showing. The Pats were smart not to break the bank to keep him .

Courtesy of Belichick? Other than not picking up the obscene option, he didn't put a gun to Jets management to make an idiotic deal with an aging player.

Courtesy of Belichick? Other than not picking up the obscene option, he didn't put a gun to Jets management to make an idiotic deal with an aging player.

friggin BB went out and won a SB with revis just to force the jets to overspend to get revis back, that cheatin bastard

Brian Billick tweeted that AJ Green was drinking mai tai's on Revis Island today.

I mean, it was AJ Green.

That's true and no one would bait an I if he was a 8-10 million dollar a year corner, but you expect your 16 million man to cover number one wide recievers

NY papers are hammering Revis.

Jets have to realize who Darrelle Revis is — and who he isn’t
http://nypost.com/2016/09/11/jets-have-to-realize-who-darrelle-revis-is-and-who-he-isnt/

Still Revis admitted: “It probably wasn’t one of my better games.” He added, “We have to go back to the drawing board and correct some things and tighten some things up. On the back end there was a little bit of miscommunication on some plays here and there. At the same time we have to get back to the drawing board and tighten things up.”
They can start with that swinging door on Revis Island.

Revis making excuses? :tmack:

Back