Rex Ryan is leaving voice messages for season ticket holders

Spinal Tap

dicktowel.com
Reaction score
I shit you not.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/iIzBh2m013U&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/iIzBh2m013U&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I'm anxiously waiting by my phone to see if Belichick calls me to try and fire me up.

ROFL

I saw that earlier, that kinda tells me that he isn't a confident as he comes off.

BTW Spinal Tap...I was working at a restaurant next to the Heinz Field during the AFCCG in 2005, your sig is totally for real. I was so freaking thrilled but I couldn't really show it, I was actually afraid to get my ass kicked. On the trolley ride home you could hear a pin drop.

ROFLROFLROFL
That is pure AWESOMENESS now as a Patriots fan I could only hope Brady puts up over 80 pts in this game…

I saw that earlier, that kinda tells me that he isn't a confident as he comes off.

BTW Spinal Tap...I was working at a restaurant next to the Heinz Field during the AFCCG in 2005, your sig is totally for real. I was so freaking thrilled but I couldn't really show it, I was actually afraid to get my ass kicked. On the trolley ride home you could hear a pin drop.

I found the aftermath that day to be glorious. That was the day MD burned a Terrible Towel. Aided by the greatness of Yuengling, MD was very, very NOT quiet after that game. ROFL

"Hello, this is Rex Ryan, otherwise known as the Mickey Mounse, Joe Amateur, Cheese Ball Deluxe, Fat Shit HC of the NYJ.

I may be a doofus, and my QB might be wicked inexperienced. But with a lot of encouragement, we, together, can beat those big bad Patriots.

And don't forget that recess ends at 12:30."

While Rex is calling fans to come to their games, BB is studying film and working on game plans.

Game, set, match.

"Hi, Bob?"

Hey Bob, Rex Ryan Here....

I'm good, how are you?

Great, glad to hear it, Bob. Hey Bob, listen... the reason I'm calling you today is have you heard of our little team the New York Jets? You have? Oh, great. Anyway...

Yeah, right here in New York... Yeah, still.... Yeah, we have uniforms and everything it's really great. Anyway....

Yeah Bob, we used to be the Titans....

No Bob, the panty hose guy retired a long time ago...

No, no. Rex Ryan. You're thinking of Bill Parcells. Anyway, this Sund...

Yes Bob, 'The Tuna.' Anyway, we're playing the New Eng....

No, the running back who used to date Toni Braxton retired a couple of years ago. Anyway, Bob...

Bob?

Bob?

Hello?

Bob?"

Yup, got mine this morning, actually picked up the phone, put it on speaker and listened.

It was a good message, hopefully fans will be loud.

BZ

"Hello, this is Rex Ryan, otherwise known as the Mickey Mounse, Joe Amateur, Cheese Ball Deluxe, Fat Shit HC of the NYJ.

I may be a doofus, and my QB might be wicked inexperienced. But with a lot of encouragement, we, together, can beat those big bad Patriots.

And don't forget that recess ends at 12:30."

:LOL:ROFL Oh yeah. Is it SUnday yet?

I guess I don't see what the big deal is here.

He's a new coach trying to energize his fan base.

:shrug:

I guess I don't see what the big deal is here.

He's a new coach trying to energize his fan base.

:shrug:

HC who are coaching V. BB should possibly be focusing their attention on,,ya know the game?:)

Seriously don't they ahve a squeaky voiced little blonde who could annoy fans like that? A HC of an NFL team..not really good thing for him to do, IMO.

BTW Kristin Akra was SO damned annoying at the game but the amount of booing was kind of nasty.:)

Yup, got mine this morning, actually picked up the phone, put it on speaker and listened.

It was a good message, hopefully fans will be loud.

BZ

It must be comforting to know your teams head coach would call with his special message. It's saying a lot about it’s fans to have to have a pep talk to get them going. He obviously “Rex” knows it’s a Giants town:coffee:

HC who are coaching V. BB should possibly be focusing their attention on,,ya know the game?:)

Seriously don't they ahve a squeaky voiced little blonde who could annoy fans like that? A HC of an NFL team..not really good thing for him to do, IMO.

BTW Kristin Akra was SO damned annoying at the game but the amount of booing was kind of nasty.:)
It takes what? 5 minutes to read a pre written message into a recorder?

I'm prety sure that one the pre-requisites for being an NFL head coach is the ability to multitask.

It takes what? 5 minutes to read a pre written message into a recorder?

I'm prety sure that one the pre-requisites for being an NFL head coach is the ability to multitask.

ROFL OK you win but still I cannot IMAGINE BB doing something like that. Or any of the other coaches. Perm Edwards ? Perhaps.

ROFL OK you win but still I cannot IMAGINE BB doing something like that. Or any of the other coaches. Perm Edwards ? Perhaps.
Well neither can I honestly. I'd have been a bit suprised to hear Jim Caldwell calling me one morning.

But hey, differant strokes for differant folks.

Well neither can I honestly. I'd have been a bit suprised to hear Jim Caldwell calling me one morning.

But hey, differant strokes for differant folks.
Duuuuuuuuuuuuuude, how can you not see that this is teh gheyest thing ever? It is something the Pep Squad in high school what do. What a tool.ROFL

Duuuuuuuuuuuuuude, how can you not see that this is teh gheyest thing ever? It is something the Pep Squad in high school what do. What a tool.ROFL
Whatever.

You'd be thrilled if Belichick called you up to talk about the game.

:D

Back