Richard Seymour Unsure Of His Future In New England

-Scar-

Decimate this account, please. Thanks.
Reaction score
Patriots DE Richard Seymour realizes there's no certainty the Pats will want to pay both himself and Vince Wilfork or be able to satisfy both. Chances are they'll want to secure the younger nose tackle, who is pivotal to the 3-4 defense, before extending Seymour. It appears Seymour is going to play out the season and see what transpires in the open market, ripe for the highest bidder. "I think when that situation happens, we'll cross that bridge when it gets there," he said. "What I can do now is control what I can control and let the chips fall where they may."

Source:
Boston Herald

Thanks scar you mean a guy in his contract year is unsure if he is coming back? Wow. I am pretty sure players in contract years pretty much all say this. I did not expect him to say, oh no, the pats will sign me and I will be here forever.

Hey I Was Just Tryin To Post some News And Help Out...If You Dont Like The Thread Dont Click On It...It's Not Rocket Science...Maybe Some Other Pats Fans Here Would Like To Read Or Hear About It....Blame The Reporter Not Me...

Carry On...

:cool:

Hey I Was Just Tryin To Post some News And Help Out...If You Dont Like The Thread Dont Click On It...It's Not Rocket Science...Maybe Some Other Pats Fans Here Would Like To Read Or Hear About It....Blame The Reporter Not Me...

Carry On...

Don't mind him, he's just manstrueting.

On topic though, with it being an uncapped year, this next offseason is going to be very intresting.

Don't mind him, he's just manstrueting.

On topic though, with it being an uncapped year, this next offseason is going to be very intresting.

Well I guess I could have lied and said seymour called his team quitters.

Carry On...

What happened!!!!

You missed a capitalization!

:cuss:

:suicide:

I blame you for posting non-news on the board. Kevin Faulk, Jarvis Green, Steven Neal, Logan Mankins, etc., etc., are all worried about their immediate future with the team....they're all scheduled for FA after this season. Big whoop.

You're trying to "stir the turd" here. You need to try harder.

Carry On...

Here's another newsflash: The Chargers have not won jack shit in their history. Film at 11..

Easy guys or jaric will saying you are mensrtating.

Patriots DE Richard Seymour realizes there's no certainty the Pats will want to pay both himself and Vince Wilfork or be able to satisfy both. Chances are they'll want to secure the younger nose tackle, who is pivotal to the 3-4 defense, before extending Seymour. It appears Seymour is going to play out the season and see what transpires in the open market, ripe for the highest bidder. "I think when that situation happens, we'll cross that bridge when it gets there," he said. "What I can do now is control what I can control and let the chips fall where they may."

Source:
Boston Herald

I read scar posts that aren't all fubarred with the odd capping every first letter..why must you do it? PM me if this has been addressed on here already but dude..I can't read ANY of your own posts and that seems kind of sucky.

I think so as well but I am glad he has to play his ASS off this year no matter where he lands. GET yo schitt togetha bro!

Yurp, that makes 3 of us. He's a goner from NE after this season. I will miss that little shoulder shrug he does every time he gets up after making a play.

Yurp, that makes 3 of us. He's a goner from NE after this season. I will miss that little shoulder shrug he does every time he gets up after making a play.

Yeah he kind of adjusts his neck and shoulders. Lynch used to do something similar.:)

I blame you for posting non-news on the board. Kevin Faulk, Jarvis Green, Steven Neal, Logan Mankins, etc., etc., are all worried about their immediate future with the team....they're all scheduled for FA after this season. Big whoop.

You're trying to "stir the turd" here. You need to try harder.

Im A NFL News Editor On A Much Bigger Site (gridironfans.com) And I Have VAST Resources Where I Get My News And I Post Multiple News Stories As They Break And Generally Post Them On Other Boards Where I Think Fans Of Specific Teams Would Be Interested (the vince young story made it to almost every other team board possible by way of me)...You Should Be Grateful I Decide To Stop Through This Place And Do So...I Dont "Stir Turds" Because I Dont Know What It's Like To Eat Them Nor Am I Interested...Sounds Like A Personal Experience...But To Each His Own...

Here's A Turd...Run Along And Play Now..

We're just a 2nd-rate message board here. Your star might be shining too bright for us to appreciate the sheer genius of your offerings and all-caps posting style.

In light of your most recent insights, I'll have to rethink my position on next year's free agent class being worried about their future with their respective teams.

p.s. "stirring the turd" is lingo here for dropping a deuce in a thread, with the hope of getting the natives restless, and it's not really appreciated. Your thread is a classic example of that Mr. <strike>noob</strike> NFL Sports Editor....but then again, maybe I'm being too quick in calling out your intentions. I guess we'll see.

Source:
Boston Herald

Thanks for the link and the info.

Back