RoadGrader and Darryl Stingley

You come here to post a link to another board that posts lame, sophmoric smack about a team we (or the vast majority) root for.

How ****ing lame can you get? I think it is time for you to take a time out. Mods, if you please...............

Ras on 07-01-2007 at 02:01 PM said:
You come here to post a link to another board that posts lame, sophmoric smack about a team we (or the vast majority) root for.

How ****ing lame can you get? I think it is time for you to take a time out. Mods, if you please...............

Going to get banned doing it here anyway, those two were homers to me so its a bit of fun back at them.

Dont take everything so serious

Its nothing towards you anyway.

Nothing worse than people who come in quietly, proclaiming their virtue, and then quickly reveal their true personalities.

JD10367 on 07-01-2007 at 02:20 PM said:
Nothing worse than people who come in quietly, proclaiming their virtue, and then quickly reveal their true personalities.

I find it strange how you guys can give but cant take it.

I had numerous abuse sent at me when I visited here and was just talking football and not being a troll. And I just got it thrown in my face so now Im having some fun and im mainly just targeting the two guys who were the biggest tosses to me.

Its simple, give it you gotta take it too.

Its some fun and if you cant handle that

Get Get Over it !!

If I get banned from here for this it would be a joke, at least I didnt post it on this forum as it is just for two users to view.

But if I get banned good luck for the season coming up its going to be great. That will be all from me

Sorry if I upset anyone here with this, but I just think some people need to chill out and have some fun.

Im giving it back !!

Cyas

The homphobic sh*t doesn't cut it here. You only show your only ignorance. It isn neither funny or anything but pathetic. Especially coming from a place where the cows have to watch out for the likes of you.

harrisonhits on 07-01-2007 at 02:34 PM said:
The homphobic sh*t doesn't cut it here. You only show your only ignorance. It isn neither funny or anything but pathetic. Especially coming from a place where the cows have to watch out for the likes of you.

Funny that coming from you who lives in the most hated country in the world.

By the way thats coming from a poll with 100s of thousands of votes.

you came here because your board was down. Now that it's up you want to disrespect us and our team. Go away troll.

A perfect candidate for assclowing.

daedge on 07-01-2007 at 02:38 PM said:

By the way thats coming from a poll with 100s of thousands of votes.
:lame: :moss: :jerkit:

<<
>>

As my conservative friends here will attest to, I often speak out strongly against the US government and many things here.

You remain unfunny and little more than a fecal stain on the planet.

daedge on 07-01-2007 at 02:06 PM said:
Going to get banned doing it here anyway, those two were homers to me so its a bit of fun back at them.

Dont take everything so serious

Its nothing towards you anyway.
you are a hoot, daedge ---- and there are 2 things that are very funny about this thread:

1.) those that know me here know I take very little very seriously &

2.) I actually like you -- I don't want to see you A-clowned

you are young and have a lot to learn about posting BS like this thread after making a home here while your own board is down and then acting like a chest-thumping-primate with your buds there when it is back up -- calling us loosers (how school-girlish) -- YOUR HOSTS who gave you a place to sit & elbow room to spread out (it's not cricket , old chap)

so now we have a bit 0' the sticky wicket

I thought you were an All Rounder but maybe I was wrongo ---- your bowl mate

RoadGrader on 07-01-2007 at 04:35 PM said:
you are a hoot, daedge ---- and there are 2 things that are very funny about this thread:

1.) those that know me here know I take very little very seriously &

2.) I actually like you -- I don't want to see you A-clowned

you are young and have a lot to learn about posting BS like this thread after making a home here while your own board is down and then acting like a chest-thumping-primate with your buds there when it is back up -- calling us loosers (how school-girlish) -- YOUR HOSTS who gave you a place to sit & elbow room to spread out (it's not cricket , old chap)

so now we have a bit 0' the sticky wicket

I thought you were an All Rounder but maybe I was wrongo ---- your bowl mate

That is big of you RG, I mean it. If you don't want him assclowned then I take my hat off to you.

But, he going to my own private assclown list for pulling this shit. And, it has nothing to do with my having a nightmare 9 holes his morning.

He is now dead to me.

That forum has a whopping 48 members.

And judging by most of the threads I am seeing over there....

Weak smack.

Nothing to see here folks.

At first I thought this was a bit harsh.........

"You come here to post a link to another board that posts lame, sophmoric smack about a team we (or the vast majority) root for."

Then this drivel was sent in:

"Funny that coming from you who lives in the most hated country in the world.

By the way thats coming from a poll with 100s of thousands of votes."

AC him/her please. Hell Ban him/her.

I am reminded of Jack Nicholson's rant from the witness chair.....

".....And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives...You don't want the truth. Because deep down, in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that wall. You need me on that wall. We use words like honor, code, loyalty...we use these words as the backbone to a life spent defending something. You use 'em as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom I provide, then questions the manner in which I provide it! I'd rather you just said thank you and went on your way. Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a weapon and stand a post......"

Which of course those people like deadge do not have the stomach to do. I refer of course to the current war on terror that we as the lone super power are trying to stand up to.

Then that made me think of Pastor Martin Niemoller's famous words which WOULD apply to the idiots like deadge that quoted that poll. These people want nothing to do with what is right. They want only to do with what is easy.

In Germany they first came for the Communists,
and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Communist.

Then they came for the Jews,
and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Jew.

Then they came for the trade unionists,
and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a trade unionist.

Then they came for the Catholics,
and I didn't speak up because I was a Protestant.

Then they came for me —
and by that time no one was left to speak up.

What are you gonna say when they come for you, deadge? Help I am only little ol' New Zealand?
I have met several people from NZ over the years. Most have more honor and pride that you appear to have.

Go away jerk. I say jerk because you lie far beneath a troll.

I am sorry to the Planeteers for my non football response.

Who knew daedge was going to be even more sophomoric, useless, troll-like, and gay-fixated than dashoe?

When you make dashoe look GOOD, you really are a supreme...

Re: Re: RoadGrader and Darryl Stingley

TommyD420 on 07-01-2007 at 05:50 PM said:
Do you have to be under 14 to join that board?

Sample:

Bandwagonner A: THE COLTS ARE TEH AWESOME!

Bandwagonner B: BRADY IS TEH GHEY AND SO IS THE GAYTRIOTARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!~!~!!~!

I lost like 5 IQ points reading that...
Sorry to subject you all...

:pat:
You forgot the sample sig TommyD. THE COLTS ARE TEH AWESOME!
BRADY IS TEH GHEY AND IS THE GAYTRIOTARDS!!!!!!!
PWNED!!!!LOL
BTW, didn't know you posted here.

Re: Re: RoadGrader and Darryl Stingley

TommyD420 on 07-01-2007 at 05:50 PM said:

I lost like 5 IQ points reading that...
Sorry to subject you all...
that's OK TD420.......

thanks for the added critique -- (assuming you are the same Legendary TommyD420(7) from the Rats board) -- I am honored that you would get a kidney-shot in on this thread :thumb: :D

The fact that I've been identified as a hard core Pats fan and someone who has a take no prisoners/fvkc the Colts attitude is a huge badge of honor.

Thank you, Assclown.

I'm touched.

Back