Roethlesberger out Sat?

No surprise here. They lost their chance at being the #1 seed and now it is more important to get Ben healthy than anything else.

No surprise here. They lost their chance at being the #1 seed and now it is more important to get Ben healthy than anything else.

Which may even take the next TWO weeks, now that he's played a game on his sprained ankle. That said, I don't see Batch having a huge amount of trouble beating STL and CLE.

It's just the drama machine getting revved up.. He will play, he's the new Favruh.

/goes to check the pickem thread and the stillers game. /wipes sweat off forehead since they are playing the Rams....

This would be a smart move. The Steelers need him for the playoffs. He sucks him when can not make plays out of the pocket.

Hmmm....conflicting stories from Ben & his HC?? Never seen that movie before. ROFL

He also says in this first story that he thought he wouldn't be able to walk & was surprised it didn't feel that bad and detailed how he couldn't step into his throws. As with Favre, HOW DO PEOPLE NOT SEE THROUGH HIM????

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/7...s-ben-roethlisberger-optimistic-play-saturday

Tomlin approached Roethlisberger about coming out of the game with the Steelers trailing by 17 points late in the fourth quarter and Roethlisberger shot him down.

"I'm not saying I talked (Tomlin) out of taking me out ... but I wasn't going to quit," he said. "He kind of asked me, 'You want to come out?' I said nope."

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/7...mlin-never-thought-pulling-ben-roethlisberger
PITTSBURGH -- Despite Ben Roethlisberger's mobility issues, coach Mike Tomlin said Tuesday he never considered pulling his quarterback late Monday night with the game against the 49ers seemingly out of reach.

"He's a competitor and I'm not going to deny those guys those opportunities," Tomlin said.

Armpittsburgh hasn't garnered much press this season; this is Ben's chance to grab some headlines.

What another broken Vagina? What a friggen Warrior!!! Any bets you gets marched out with him sitting on a throne and his buffoons carrying him like Cleopatra?

What another broken Vagina? What a friggen Warrior!!! Any bets you gets marched out with him sitting on a throne and his buffoons carrying him like Cleopatra?

You see them do this for most of the game.
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/U-jzYMSiNHQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Ben gets a sprained ankle and we have to follow it as if he lost a limb...

Brady will probably get surgery at the end of the season we'll find out he's been playing with a broken foot and we never heard anything about it.

Another observation.. if Tomlin is coaching Drew Bledsoe in 2001, Bledsoe would be dead.

And he's a flat footed slob.
At the rate that guy gets injured, and his apparent lack of attention to conditioning, I would be surprised if he had a long career.

Two more years of starting for Pittsburgh, I think, and then they're looking for a new #1.

Back