Seahawks fans put Patriots fans to shame at Super Bowl 2015 Media Day

Claremonster

Semper Priapus
Reaction score
The Glossalalia School of Business and Performing
Seahawks fans put Patriots fans to shame at Super Bowl 2015 Media Day

http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2015/1/28/7929271/super-bowl-2015-seahawks-fans-patriots-fans-media-day

It could be argued that it's silly to pay $30 to watch athletes get interviewed from a few hundred yards away, and when the Patriots were conducting their session, it was fairly tame in the arena. But when the Seahawks began their media session, it became clear that their fans were going to get their money's worth. Chants began almost immediately, and at times the cheers were so loud that it seemed as though they were trying to drown out an audible.

It looks like Patriots fans have some catching up to do.

Apparently, we Pats fans are supposed to emulate the Seattle fans and be boorish, rude, and obnoxious twats... or we're not as good as they are at being football fans. Who knew.

Well, everything about the Patriots is inferior. We'd have to cheat to be better fans.

Incidentally I've got the TV stuck on ESPN and I'm so sick I can't move to turn it off... help me!

SBJ200204081801-01.jpg

Sorry, I was busy working so I can buy tickets to the big game so I can support our team on the field that actually matters!

Apparently, we Pats fans are supposed to emulate the Seattle fans and be boorish, rude, and obnoxious twats... or we're not as good as they are at being football fans. Who knew.

Why would any asshole spend $30 to watch media assholes interview players?

I could just watch NFL Network for nothing. :coffee:

Well, lets see.

A mega Northeaster that closed airports in the northeast until late Wednesday morning may have something to do with the 1:4 ratio of Pats:Seahawk fans. :shrug_n:

truthfully, why would you attend media day unless they allowed you to ask questions to the players.

Why would you pay money to sit in the stands and watch all the bees buzz from flower to flower.

I must be constipated.

I'm trying like hell to give a shit but it just isn't happening.

truthfully, why would you attend media day unless they allowed you to ask questions to the players.

Why would you pay money to sit in the stands and watch all the bees buzz from flower to flower.

For the same reasons fans yell, "WE won!" or, "They lost!" ROFL

Like this has any bearing on the game. Is this supposed to give the Seachickens some kind of advantage in the game??

Thing is. They HAVE been there before. Like...last year.

Well yeah, and that means the Seahawks are "THE BEST ****ING TEAM EVER IN THE HISTORY OF THE LEAGUE, EVEN SURPASSING THE PACKERS FROM BACK IN THE DAY!!!!!!11!!!!!111!!!"

And yes, I actualy heard that yesterday. The Packers under Lombardi were not all that impressive, to hear these people tell it.

Like this has any bearing on the game. Is this supposed to give the Seachickens some kind of advantage in the game??

No, but it shows that new football fans in a town with no real culture of winning in any sport don't know how to act, and think all other team fans are inferior because they are not obnoxious.

No, but it shows that new football fans in a town with no real culture of winning in any sport don't know how to act, and think all other team fans are inferior because they are not obnoxious.

I wouldn't think that would be an issue with Patriot fans...

:coffee:

Back