This isn't Chrissy the more I analyze the posts. She speaks in broken English with no sense of grammar or spelling. I am going with someone from Colts.com. They are pretty salty over there given the dumpster fire season they had and Irsay keeping frick and frack together.

I would say it's a Ratbird fan, but there aren't a lot of computers in prison so that would kind of let them out. The ignorance, vitriol and pure stupidity would lead me to believe it could be a Steeler fan, but I don't get the impression that it's foaming at the mouth, so that lets that one out. I would say Clots is a good call...but the arrogance definitely speaks to the Donkeys. It seems to know a lot about cheating, and given the Donkey's salary cap busts and subsequent fines and loss of draft picks I would say it's had a good lesson. It also seems to think that coming up short in the clutch is noble...and after watching Elway get his teeth kicked in 3x in the Super Bowl I would once again defer to the Donkeys. So yeah, I'm going to go ahead and say that the only thing genuine about this troll is its fandom for a team with 2 tainted Super Bowl victories.

Lets get real guys- Brady has had better teams around him, the Colts were always 4 win teams without The Sheriff while the Patsies were always 10-14 win teams with or without Brady- You could plug any piece of crap (Matt Cassell) in there and you'd win games...I mean Brady spent most of his career at Michigan holding a clipboard behind Brain Griese

He's just not that good, he's a mediocre QB in a good system and who the F dumps Bridget Moynahan for that skank? He's a horrible decision maker on and off the field

LOL!

This guy cant be serious

i would say it's a ratbird fan, but there aren't a lot of computers in prison so that would kind of let them out. .

lol. Rofl

This is not a Denver fan. This is a Manning fan. Denver fans are Elway guys through and through. This is most likely a Colts fans who has followed Manning over to big orange.

I moved here from Chicago in 92- I hated the Donkeys for 5 years...A few of my boys were born here and we watch every game, and i'm a huge Manning fan. He's the best ever...Brady is a high school chess team champion, Manning is Bobby Fischer. Former coaches like me appreciate him-

and btw- Cutler has a much better arm than Brady- Nobody debates that- Put him with Bellicheat and he'd have 8 Super Bowl wins

---------- Post added at 01:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:40 PM ----------

Ah..excuse me guys...Do you think I could pick my own avatar?

I am not here to fight..I came in peace then I was lamblasted and blindsided by Manning haters. I'll admit, Brady is good, some would say very good...

But he's no Peyton Manning, he doesn't have the character

Its just my opinion and the opinion of everybody else in the world outside of New England

So just STFU and beat the Chiefs, ok?
I guess Brady will somehow have to console himself with all his superbowl rings, and the hottest, richest supermodel in the world.

BTW, it's OK if you're not into women (that would explain why you'd prefer Bridget over Giselle). One thing to remember, in the City of New England, we don't discriminate against gender preferences. You might really like it here.

:)

I moved here from Chicago in 92- I hated the Donkeys for 5 years...A few of my boys were born here and we watch every game, and i'm a huge Manning fan. He's the best ever...Brady is a high school chess team champion, Manning is Bobby Fischer. Former coaches like me appreciate him-

and btw- Cutler has a much better arm than Brady- Nobody debates that- Put him with Bellicheat and he'd have 8 Super Bowl wins

---------- Post added at 01:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:40 PM ----------

Ah..excuse me guys...Do you think I could pick my own avatar?
So freaking sexy!

I am not here to fight..I came in peace then I was lamblasted and blindsided by Manning haters. I'll admit, Brady is good, some would say very good... But he's no Peyton Manning, he doesn't have the character Its just my opinion and the opinion of everybody else in the world outside of New England So just STFU and beat the Chiefs, ok?
Right.Brady doesn't T-bag trainers and then pay a settlement for that sexual assault. Brady doesn't throw his o-line under the bus. Brady didn't have an apartment for him to take his many whores to. Colt fans still talk about Peyton and his fvck pad. Brady doesn't have 9 one-and-done's. Brady didn't get shellacked 43-8 in a Super Bowl, one of the most embarrassing losses of all time. Brady isn't under a shadow of HGH use.

I don't know how much longer you guys plan on playing with this thing, but make sure you wash your hands afterwards. God only knows what kind of germs it has.

Maybe you don't remember, but Drew Bledsoe had a better arm than Brady, too.

Of course Bledsoe was a lot better than Cutler.

Love the new avatar for our new friend ... lol.

The City of New England.....................you can't make this shit up. lol

Maybe you don't remember, but Drew Bledsoe had a better arm than Brady, too.

Of course Bledsoe was a lot better than Cutler.

I'm thinking you could probably make a pretty long list of guys who had a better arm than Brady. I'm thinking Bledsoe wouldn't be the only former Patriot on that list either.

Hold on guys...Maybe I should go out and come back in again. I think I got off on the wrong foot here.

Good Luck this weekend, although I did jump on the Chiefs +5

That's too many points, even you guys have to admit that, right- I mean that Chief defense is nasty. I don't want to play them. Beat them, please

Here's my IP address

Your public IP address

I'm 54, retired and except for Covers.com (gambling boards) I have only posted on one other message board in my life- I live on a 67 acre ranch in the exclusive foothills outside of Denver- If I get on my roof I can see Mile High Sports Authority Stadium 30 miles down the mountain. I played six years and coached 7 winning two Carnation Bowls. I know what i'm talking about

Jeez, all that going for you and you spend your time trolling us. What a fulfilling existence. :coffee:

Hold on guys...Maybe I should go out and come back in again. I think I got off on the wrong foot here.

Good Luck this weekend, although I did jump on the Chiefs +5

That's too many points, even you guys have to admit that, right- I mean that Chief defense is nasty. I don't want to play them. Beat them, please

To be honest, I would prefer Pittsburgh or Denver over the Chiefs. It is what it is, though.

Right.Brady doesn't T-bag trainers and then pay a settlement for that sexual assault. Brady doesn't throw his o-line under the bus. Brady didn't have an apartment for him to take his many whores to. Colt fans still talk about Peyton and his fvck pad. Brady doesn't have 9 one-and-done's. Brady didn't get shellacked 43-8 in a Super Bowl, one of the most embarrassing losses of all time. Brady isn't under a shadow of HGH use.

Ah...You might be hearing from Manning lawyers if The Sheriff or his people see this crap- I have a friend deep within the Bronco organization, but i'm not sending him a link to this- Manning has too much on his plate right now to deal with this nonsense

---------- Post added at 01:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:52 PM ----------

Jeez, all that going for you and you spend your time trolling us. What a fulfilling existence. :coffee:

I have an incredible amount of time on my hands....I live at almost 10,000 feet above sea level and Lil Precious (thats my wife) is at Costco stocking up for the big weekend.

What's funny is that Brady fathered an illegitimate kid but you've never heard a single whisper anywhere of his being a douchebag, a philanderer etc. Do a quick google of Manning? Not so much.

Back