Imagine Brady having to choose from an actress or a super model who earns $50mil a year. Tough. Tough. Think he got it right though.

Kind of with Sanders on this one.

In all honesty, I checked and there's no evidence that he's been here before.
He reminds me of a Bronco version of Thomas. Same dead pan style, knows all the right keywords, doesn't get ruffled.

I am not here to fight..I came in peace then I was lamblasted and blindsided by Manning haters. I'll admit, Brady is good, some would say very good...

But he's no Peyton Manning, he doesn't have the character

Its just my opinion and the opinion of everybody else in the world outside of New England

So just STFU and beat the Chiefs, ok?

Listen crunchberry- Nobody like the Patriots and everybody hates them for the same old reasons...I didn't come here to talk about cheating or deflating or Shady Brady and Bellicheat- I came here to wish you luck- We want you- We don't want to play the Chiefs

WE WANT THE PATRIOTS!

END OF SUBJECT!

Mods, lock the thread please

This isn't Chrissy the more I analyze the posts. She speaks in broken English with no sense of grammar or spelling. I am going with someone from Colts.com. They are pretty salty over there given the dumpster fire season they had and Irsay keeping frick and frack together.

Imagine Brady having to choose from an actress or a super model who earns $50mil a year. Tough. Tough. Think he got it right though.

You're right, if all you want is more money and to orphan a small child

He did the right thing-

See that's the difference between Manning and Brady: Character

Listen crunchberry- Nobody like the Patriots and everybody hates them for the same old reasons...I didn't come here to talk about cheating or deflating or Shady Brady and Bellicheat- I came here to wish you luck- We want you- We don't want to play the Chiefs

WE WANT THE PATRIOTS!

END OF SUBJECT!

Mods, lock the thread please

b94b80ee9d3e077edc0027040b7d8e26.jpg

I like them.
I like them too, they make me happy more than they do not

This isn't Chrissy the more I analyze the posts. She speaks in broken English with no sense of grammar or spelling. I am going with someone from Colts.com. They are pretty salty over there given the dumpster fire season they had and Irsay keeping frick and frack together.
no one cares who this could be. it is just a poster visiting.

I can't even imagine spending one minute on a rival board blowing Brady if he ends his career with another team.

In all honesty, I checked and there's no evidence that he's been here before.
He reminds me of a Bronco version of Thomas. Same dead pan style, knows all the right keywords, doesn't get ruffled.

I was wondering if it was him, myself.

ROFL

Jesus this clowns got nothing. Are there any bright Denver fans out there?

Yawn.

I am not here to fight..I came in peace then I was lamblasted and blindsided by Manning haters. I'll admit, Brady is good, some would say very good...

But he's no Peyton Manning, he doesn't have the character

Its just my opinion and the opinion of everybody else in the world outside of New England

So just STFU and beat the Chiefs, ok?

You're right. Brady doesn't have the character to t-bag a trainer and then blame her by saying she has "a vulgar mouth".

Brady would never do something like that.

Here's my IP address

Your public IP address

I'm 54, retired and except for Covers.com (gambling boards) I have only posted on one other message board in my life- I live on a 67 acre ranch in the exclusive foothills outside of Denver- If I get on my roof I can see Mile High Sports Authority Stadium 30 miles down the mountain. I played six years and coached 7 winning two Carnation Bowls. I know what i'm talking about

Jesus this clowns got nothing. Are there any bright Denver fans out there?

Yawn.

This is not a Denver fan. This is a Manning fan. Denver fans are Elway guys through and through. This is most likely a Colts fans who has followed Manning over to big orange.

Back