Shock And Awe.

Been looking at the pics for the last few days, but not enough time to comment.

Great set up SS! Looks great! Due to space, weather and no basements here...my bar is outside...which is actually pretty darn good, but cannot decorate like you can in your bar without looking like I am in a dormitory in college. What looks awesome in your bar would look tacky on my patio next to the pool.

I do miss basements!!!! In the future I hope to do an addition that I can actually pull a room like this off at my house. Any link to this rug???

...that is a seriously nice bar....is that a purchase or did you make that??!!!!

We ordered our rug from Home Cheapo. But you can get them on line too. Ours is 5x8 but they come as big as 8x11.

The bar is my original thought, design and execution, thank you very much!!!:) Seriously thank you. The fact that some think I bought or had it made means tons! Its my baby and I am a proud papa!

I bought the cabs on line. The bar top is 3/4" finished all oak plywood. As is the topper over the wall cabs and the prep top. I combined with home cheapo moldings. I bought the rail from a local millworks company, but they are available on line. The brass footrail assy I bought on line, and the bannister pieces for accent were bought from home cheapo. pm me if you want real detail and hints and tips.

You can't because I AM. Nyah.>)

50" plasma 1080i hdtv for games, DirectTV with all games all the time. Bathroom/laundry directly off the pub room. Two kegs on tap. 17 beers in bottles and counting. Popcorn maker. Sausage/hot dog roller. microwave built in. ( OH shit. should I open the doors and show the built in I built for that?)

All it costs is your soul...>)

50" plasma 1080i hdtv for games, DirectTV with all games all the time. Bathroom/laundry directly off the pub room. Two kegs on tap. 17 beers in bottles and counting. Popcorn maker. Sausage/hot dog roller. microwave built in. ( OH shit. should I open the doors and show the built in I built for that?)

All it costs is your soul...>)

ROFL ROFL Damn it I think that is already sold. >)

shirtsleeve this is AWESOME! I officially have basement envy! Okay, I always have basement envy because I don't have one anymore and I miss that. So now I have basement envy x 10^100 or something. drool :crying:

GREAT job and here's to a rockin' 2010 season to enjoy in your new space. :toast:

Little over the top, but I've always wanted a Colts pool table. Kinda like this Patriots one.

Is the Colts table set up with the air hockey blower option that allows you to blow your opponents balls (nohomo) away from the holes?

make a quick release on the foot pole so you can remove it and slip into a hidden hole in the floor and into a support behind a ceiling tile

You seem to know a lot about stripper pole installation.

Wait a minute...the guy on the right does look familiar...

Very cool, Shirt! I look forward to you installing one of those in my basement when I move back to the States.

shirtsleeve this is AWESOME! I officially have basement envy! Okay, I always have basement envy because I don't have one anymore and I miss that. So now I have basement envy x 10^100 or something. drool :crying:

GREAT job and here's to a rockin' 2010 season to enjoy in your new space. :toast:

Update: Well, I still don't have a basement, especially an AWESOME Pats themed one like shirtsleeves. But I do have my Pats themed Blackberry that I made. The theme I mean, not the actual BlackBerry...right...so HA! :p

Shameless post linkage

Wow, not sure how I missed this thread but that's awesome Shirt.

If only I had a basement here in NC. Of course tonight, we'd be using it as the "safe zone" as the crazy weather begins to move in here in the south. And somehow I don't think I could fit all that nice Pats stuff in the current "safe zone" which just happens to be the first floor closet.

Very nice though....I like.

Back