Shock And Awe.

this is the outside of his house on the hill
I think this is the entryway, SOKB:

square_front.jpg

Well, I decided to unveil it to you all now. There will be more pics later.

Here it is.

Shock.

And.

Awe!!!

Shirtsleeve's Patriots sports bar and brew pub. Located in my basement. It was a room that we didn't really use since the move. But with very little capital and lots of sweat equity, I converted it to a very serviceable family room/home theatre room.

Here are a few pics. I hope to post more!!!

I have a bad case of penis envy.

Mrs Lucky has granted me a small space in the house for my Patriots shrine. Yours is the awesome.:rockon:

Nice work, Shirt.

Only problem I see is the stripper pole seems to be awfully close to the corner of the bar. Might be a little dangerous during a helicopter spin. I'd rally hate to see that beautiful bar get gouged by a high heel.

Seeing that MGo and Paz are both planning to visit you, I 'm looking forward to you posting some action pix of the pole.

Um..... where is the stripper pole?

Yeah, about that...:rolleyes:

Nice work, Shirt.

Only problem I see is the stripper pole seems to be awfully close to the corner of the bar. Might be a little dangerous during a helicopter spin. I'd rally hate to see that beautiful bar get gouged by a high heel.

Seeing that MGo and Paz are both planning to visit you, I 'm looking forward to you posting some action pix of the pole.

Sadly that pole is a support pole, 4" dia. with an oak pole wrap.:sulk:

I am still working.. :grovel: ..on the brass one.

Yeah, about that...:rolleyes:

Sadly that pole is a support pole, 4" dia. with an oak pole wrap.:sulk:

I am still working.. :grovel: ..on the brass one.
make a quick release on the foot pole so you can remove it and slip into a hidden hole in the floor and into a support behind a ceiling tile

Little over the top, but I've always wanted a Colts pool table. Kinda like this Patriots one.

Then make room. I'm moving in.

Love the Chritmas Budwieser mugs. My father's been collecting those since about 87.

I had an old collection that I forgot about. ms sleeve found them in the unpacking when me moved here two years ago and was itchin to take them out.

I still have to send the mirror out to get it etched with a flying elvis.

We are expecting an area rug here:

to arrive by Friday.

Milliken-New-England-Patriots-Home-Field-Rug-54-x-78-ItemImg_NFLHF201PATR.jpg

Been looking at the pics for the last few days, but not enough time to comment.

Great set up SS! Looks great! Due to space, weather and no basements here...my bar is outside...which is actually pretty darn good, but cannot decorate like you can in your bar without looking like I am in a dormitory in college. What looks awesome in your bar would look tacky on my patio next to the pool.

I do miss basements!!!! In the future I hope to do an addition that I can actually pull a room like this off at my house. Any link to this rug???

...that is a seriously nice bar....is that a purchase or did you make that??!!!!

Back