Shock And Awe.

You need this flooring..

Nice.

Here's my beer altar:
n1342419473_30135259_771.jpg

I like the humidor on the right.:thumb:

I think we need to get to the bottom of this...Cuz that would be one steep ass hill his house is sitting on!

bar20220003.jpg

I am near the bottom of a hill. Across the street from the lake. Look to the right of that white house's roof. see the water of the cove that I am on? But my split sits high, and its well swayled, so its got a great view of the lake over the low converted cottages across the street, and I give them all my water too!

And yes that is a 50" plasma tv, and a home theatre too, for watching movies, games, etc.

We bought a small movie style popcorn popper. We are still waiting for the cart for it and a hotdog roller/bun steamer like you see in the convenience stores.

That is all due, along with the area rug, by the end of the week.

I am near the bottom of a hill. Across the street from the lake. Look to the right of that white house's roof. see the water of the cove that I am on? But my split sits high, and its well swayled, so its got a great view of the lake over the low converted cottages across the street, and I give them all my water too!

my brain can't process this can you take a picture out of the window

Take a closer look on the top shelf....>)

Yep. Imported green fairy! Real deal wormwood made.:cute:

Absinthe tastes like crap. Although I never tried steeping it in sugar cubes.

Looks impressive Shirt!

my brain can't process this can you take a picture out of the window

I dont want to post another huge pic, and I dont know how to resize...ROFL

But look at the original pic on page 2. Its much bigger and you can see the cove very clearly out of the window. I have my boat docked there all summer.:thumb:

I dont want to post another huge pic, and I dont know how to resize...ROFL

But look at the original pic on page 2. Its much bigger and you can see the cove very clearly out of the window. I have my boat docked there all summer.:thumb:

ok I see the cove but my brain still can't sort out that that is your basement so I'm just going to pretend its your attic :D

Maybe he can get one of his driveway, for BY:coffee:

I took some new ones for BY so he can see the destruction to it but I haven't got them off my camera yet :D

Also, you should get one of these:

patriotsrecliner.jpg

Also, you should get one of these:

patriotsrecliner.jpg

2011 might see that and the matching sofa, along with the wet bar. If all goes well.

ok I see the cove but my brain still can't sort out that that is your basement so I'm just going to pretend its your attic :D

OK I took two from the living room window just above the pub room.

2011 might see that and the matching sofa, along with the wet bar. If all goes well.

Now Patsload can get on with the rest of his life:coffee:

Thanks!

Were you laying on the floor when you took the other pics?

Look, I cant get my head around this you are going to need to take a panoramic video and link that

attachment.php

It was through shirtsleeve's "man town" window that I discovered the true location of the Ark of the Covenant.

Were you laying on the floor when you took the other pics?

Look, I cant get my head around this you are going to need to take a panoramic video and link that

Are you Canadian too:shrug:

Tom Brady

Back