Sigh....Beyonce is gonna sing the halftime show @ SB

MontanaBrady

Reaction score
Freaking disgusting. Cannot stand her. Her previous halftime show was a joke. I'll definitely be changing the channel during this bulls***.

BEYONCE_zps87abb096.gif

isn't it her AND coldplay.
wow... can't wait... :coffee:

(is the puppy bowl still on at halftime?)

Remember that epic Wayans brothers show "In Living color"? They once did a SB Halftime show and it was hilarious. Wish someone would do it again.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/2OKwRsnWO84" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I think last year was the first time I watched the HT show in 5+ years. I don't really give a shit who performs unless I'm there live :shrug:

I'd much rather see Metallica play during the HT show so I'm sure I can find something else to do during that timeframe.

Halftime is dessert time, assuming I'm even at a Super Bowl party. If the Pats are playing, I'm at a party, otherwise I have the game on but not really caring.

Halftime is dessert time, assuming I'm even at a Super Bowl party. If the Pats are playing, I'm at a party, otherwise I have the game on but not really caring.

Can't do it that way. Pats playing = me and O.Z.O. Jr. in the Fortress of Solitude.

Remember that epic Wayans brothers show "In Living color"? They once did a SB Halftime show and it was hilarious. Wish someone would do it again.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/2OKwRsnWO84" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
I adored that show.
I named my Himalayan cat brothers Damon and Keenen. They were like the Wayans brothers, Damon was the clown and Keenen was the straight man.

Can't do it that way. Pats playing = me and O.Z.O. Jr. in the Fortress of Solitude.

This.

I watched last year's game alone. I get too invested and don't want to be distracted by others or listen to their commentary. For the highs and lows, I want to focus. I didn't watch 2007 alone and it was awful.

Conversely, if Pats aren't in it I barely care so will watch with whomever invites me over.

I hear ya...every superbowl that the Pats have been to sans their first two, I've been with close family/myself.

Oh wait, the first Giants superbowl (the perfect season that wasn't) I was with an ex coworker "spinner" that I was banging at the time. She was cheering for the Giants. Ugh...see where I'm getting at?

The people where I'm at are typically Pats h8rs...

I'm usually not superstitious, but, I'll never watch a superbowl with the Pats in it with other people again, outside of close family. NEVER.

I adored that show.
I named my Himalayan cat brothers Damon and Keenen. They were like the Wayans brothers, Damon was the clown and Keenen was the straight man.

Fire Marshall Bill. OMG ROFl

Party at my house every year regardless of who is playing. All the women run into the family room to watch the halftime show. All the men typically get more food, smoke a cigarette or dump (or all three.)

yeah that is my thing more often than not. IF I go any place it will be my older brother's house and the room is 24' square so we pace the room and get a couple miles in watching it.

[/COLOR]
yeah that is my thing more often than not. IF I go any place it will be my older brother's house and the room is 24' square so we pace the room and get a couple miles in watching it.

We have a huge finished basement for this now. Will probably watch there if the Pats or 'Skins make it.

[/COLOR]

We have a huge finished basement for this now. Will probably watch there if the Pats or 'Skins make it.
that sounds like a great spot to watch.

20 years ago we may have celebrated with tackling each other thru a table, I am so glad we have matured.

Freaking disgusting. Cannot stand her. Her previous halftime show was a joke. I'll definitely be changing the channel during this bulls***.

BEYONCE_zps87abb096.gif

Is she reaching overhead for a power cable?

Wtf is that?!?

Looks like some sort of medical emergency.

Wow.

The NFL just can not stop fvcking up...

Back