So, can we postpone this game a year or 2?

SteelerFan87

Pittsburgh Awesomes Fan
Reaction score
Also, should I get Edelman or Thomkins this week in fantasy football? Is Amendola healthy again? If so Ike Taylor will probably be on him and your #2 will be covered by nobody.

Also, should I get Edelman or Thomkins this week in fantasy football? Is Amendola healthy again? If so Ike Taylor will probably be on him and your #2 will be covered by nobody.

Well, given Edelmans alleged preference of the fingerbang I would think the answer obvious.

hey SF87 how you been man??

I would pick up Boyce and hope teh steelers do not use teh TE position

Pretty good mikie, how has this place been without me? I haven't found the "were is SF87" thread yet but I'm sure there's one somewhere. :D

And who is Boyce? And I'm hoping Gronkowski decides not to play because my opponent has him.

You know I like you SF. Glad all has been well for you.
What's your opinion of Tomlin? I dislike how he calls out his players by name in the media. It's weaksauce.

You know I like you SF. Glad all has been well for you.
What's your opinion of Tomlin? I dislike how he calls out his players by name in the media. It's weaksauce.

Well Obviously, The Standard Is The Standard, and Obviously we need these men to play at The Standard. Obviously we're not satisfied with the outcomes thus far. Obviously there's a clock out there and we need to figure out what that thing is, how to use it. Obviously we have timeouts and such that we can Obviously use to manage that time. And Obviously the Standard Is The Standard, and apparently The Standard involves such things as making substitutions after a questionable play to give the Bengals enough time to challenge it. Obviously the men have heard about The Standard and how it Is The Standard but uh, Obviously playing below The Standard is unacceptable.

That's basically every Tomlin press conference ever. The problem is when he says stuff and then the next game there's no difference and the team blows, it just becomes empty clichés. It seems like discipline has slipped, a lot of the newer guys who haven't won anything act like they're something special. Like Emmanuel Sanders' little flip into the endzone. Hines Ward would have never done that if he was as inconsistent as Sanders. Apparently Tomlin pushed for us to draft Jason Worilds instead of Sean Lee and Worilds hasn't done anything. He has horrible clock management. Drafting and development certainly seems to have fallen off since the Cowher years. I think he has a good rapport with the players but I think he still has some things to improve on.

Well Obviously, The Standard Is The Standard, and Obviously we need these men to play at The Standard. Obviously we're not satisfied with the outcomes thus far. Obviously there's a clock out there and we need to figure out what that thing is, how to use it. Obviously we have timeouts and such that we can Obviously use to manage that time. And Obviously the Standard Is The Standard, and apparently The Standard involves such things as making substitutions after a questionable play to give the Bengals enough time to challenge it. Obviously the men have heard about The Standard and how it Is The Standard but uh, Obviously playing below The Standard is unacceptable.

That's basically every Tomlin press conference ever. The problem is when he says stuff and then the next game there's no difference and the team blows, it just becomes empty clichés. It seems like discipline has slipped, a lot of the newer guys who haven't won anything act like they're something special. Like Emmanuel Sanders' little flip into the endzone. Hines Ward would have never done that if he was as inconsistent as Sanders. Apparently Tomlin pushed for us to draft Jason Worilds instead of Sean Lee and Worilds hasn't done anything. He has horrible clock management. Drafting and development certainly seems to have fallen off since the Cowher years. I think he has a good rapport with the players but I think he still has some things to improve on.

Tomlin is awful and should have been fired last year.

Yeah I never liked the hire personally. I'm not big on hiring guys who have little to no experience as a coordinator first.
And his pressers are definitely cringe worthy.
The fact of the matter is that when HCs who don't call plays have terrible clock management problems, it is a huge indictment on them IMO.

But seriously guys, which of your receivers is going to get the most targets from Brady this week? Thomkins, Edelman, or Dobson?

But seriously guys, which of your receivers is going to get the most targets from Brady this week? Thomkins, Edelman, or Dobson?

Gronkowski and Amendola.

Edelman might get some scraps. Dobson might see a catch.

Unless TFB brings CantaloupHand™ to the game, then you might as well bench all of them and start someone like Stanley Morgan or Troy Brown. Coffee.

Not pleased with this thread so far...

house_scene20_6621.jpg

None. We are starting Ryan Mallett and running the ball 80 times with Ridley, Blount, and Bolden. Maybe 2 reverses to Eldleman if he can keep his hands to himself on Thursday night.

I would luv to see a balanced run & pass O attack first and foremost. :thumb:

The most frequently open WR will make the most catches, hopefully. This is totally dependent on Brady making accurate passes to WR's hands that make catches. I believe there will be a very near future game where Pats rookie WRs will show some new signs of consistent development and lite up the scoreboard as a result. :stirpot:

Gronk will probably get some critical ball moving catches if his new hammy injury is not TOO BAD. ROFL

Back