So, what about the Colts? NOT THE GAME THREAD!

I'll be the only one there with a Cooks jersey on.🙄

I had a Cooks jersey but through my insane amount of travels and travails I lost it, probably to some feminist broad who thought it would be an ironic nightshirt. 😂

I may be in the minority, hell my entire existence puts me squarely and proudly in the minority, but I enjoyed much of what Cooks brought for what it was, limitations and all.

I hope to find you tomorrow man.

Go Pats!!!

A common sign of a crappy offensive staff when they don’t know how to use tight ends. The best offenses make their tight ends a weapon. Here you have the most expensive TE combo in the league as glorified blockers

A common sign of a crappy patriots planet poster is when they don’t know how to stop repeating themselves over and over. The best posters make their posts enjoyable to read. Here you have the most repetitive poster in the league as a glorified fan.

I still think it could be. The talent had degraded to such a degree due to age and consecutive failed drafts that a major spending spree was need to just get back to average. Average is what the team is, but with what looks to be some promising young talent and a good amount of cap space, this team could be dramatically improved next season and seasons to come. It was never going to happen this season.
Until the Qb position is solidfied the Pats will continue to tread water.

The Bucs have their QB position solidified and they are under water.

I heard they actually had no idea who their starting QB was going to be before the season. I doubt they really know who will be the QB next year.

Hardly solidified, IMO.

The current QB really can't be counted on for anything past this season. Not even next Wednesday's practice session.

Last edited:
The Bucs have their QB position solidified and they are under water.
This is an excellent point. Lots of teams that have a clear #1 at QB are not doing very well - Las Vegas, Green Bay, Arizona, Los Angeles Rams, Jacksonville.

The Patriots have only had three home games so far, versus five road games. Home field hasn't been too kind so far, but I expect that to change in the coming weeks.

A common sign of a crappy patriots planet poster is when they don’t know how to stop repeating themselves over and over. The best posters make their posts enjoyable to read. Here you have the most repetitive poster in the league as a glorified fan.
Disastrous... just f###### disastrous...disastrous...just f###### disastrous...disastrous.......

Until the Qb position is solidfied the Pats will continue to tread water.
How do you expect the QB position to be sullidified if the Oline isn't or the wrs aren't? I'm sure we would be better if we dropped a established top 5 QB into the mix, but I think you're forgetting one key question, which is, would they still be a top 5 QB with this Oline, these weapons, or suspect offensive coaching? You have to let go of the perspective of having the greatest QB that ever played lining up under center. We will never have that again, but that doesn't mean we can't have a great team again.

How do you expect the QB position to be sullidified if the Oline isn't or the wrs aren't? I'm sure we would be better if we dropped a established top 5 QB into the mix, but I think you're forgetting one key question, which is, would they still be a top 5 QB with this Oline, these weapons, or suspect offensive coaching? You have to let go of the perspective of having the greatest QB that ever played lining up under center. We will never have that again, but that doesn't mean we can't have a great team again.

On the greatest QB to ever to ever live question, and I apologize for the shitstorm I may be inviting for Mazz are her brethren in advance. But not really, I'd kind of enjoy the brain melt. 😂

Where would your lord and savior be without the brilliance and clear attempts with full strategic ability and forethought to plan and work towards minimizing weaknesses and work toward playing to strengths be without Darth Hoodie?

Tom fucking who? Oh yeah, that cat with the incredible work ethic and passion to win. Wonder where that cat went? Too bad he never had a good coach. Sound familiar? It should.

Inquiring minds want to know, Enquire style just in an attempt to bring it to your house and speak your language.

Let's build a bridge here.

On the greatest QB to ever to ever live question, and I apologize for the shitstorm I may be inviting for Mazz are her brethren in advance. But not really, I'd kind of enjoy the brain melt. 😂

Where would your lord and savior be without the brilliance and clear attempts with full strategic ability and forethought to plan and work towards minimizing weaknesses and work toward playing to strengths be without Darth Hoodie?

Tom fucking who? Oh yeah, that cat with the incredible work ethic and passion to win. Wonder where that cat went? Too bad he never had a good coach. Sound familiar? It should.

Inquiring minds want to know, Enquire style just in an attempt to bring it to your house and speak your language.

Let's build a bridge here.
I actually never said any of that. I unlike others can hold more than one thought in my head at a time. Both Bill and Brady can be great, shocking as that may be to you.

I actually never said any of that. I unlike others can hold more than one thought in my head at a time. Both Bill and Brady can be great, shocking as that may be to you.

Should be surprising to me yet is not. I have never held one without the other would have the same result. Synergy in a certain sense.

But I do know for a fact and through experience that those with knowledge, experience, philoshy and drive to succeed in busines or any other endeavor are the prime movers of succes as they often work with those with talent, often raw, and have almost no ability, or at least developed ability to even approach what the owner, CEO or whatever have achieved.

Oh I know, that feels wrong, rubs the proletariat sensibility the wrong way.

Please take Brady, as an example in charge of all including his development from day one, hell, just put him on the Lions in 2000 and get back to me on the greatest qb to ever live.

Tom had incredible potential as his career is proof positive of. That potential would have been blown on the winds of fate on most other teams.

I agree. The whole roster needs to get better but I also think we are all fooling ourselves if the Pats don’t have a top Qb. I don't believe top 5 is a must but need someone who can elevate the team.

I agree. The whole roster needs to get better but I also think we are all fooling ourselves if the Pats don’t have a top Qb. I don't believe top 5 is a must but need someone who can elevate the team.
Yeah, not sure about the QB situation...they both have positive traits, but, they're somewhat limited though (lowish ceilings).

Yeah, not sure about the QB situation...they both have positive traits, but, they're somewhat limited though (lowish ceilings).
I agree. I don’t think the quarterback of the future is on the team. But we really have not seen that much of Zappe so I suppose I’d like to see more of him to be sure but I think Bill will head back into the draft this year.

Back