Soooooooooo- have we talked about a draft day party yet?...

My wife and I will try to make it wherever the party is held. Just depends on how my leg is coming along and whether I can tolerate the ride and not having my leg elevated for several hours. Also depends on the doctor saying ok to the trip. There are several people here that I really want to meet.:toast:

I leave the planning to you city folk because I don't know nothing 'bout nothing out there in them parts. Just tell us where to be and we shall be there.

Given that my baby turns 18 a couple of days before, I predict some serious Xanax/vodka cocktails to stop me from crying.:sulk:

So what day is it going to be on, the Thursday, Friday, or (hopefully) Saturday.

:)

Once it's worked out, can we arrange to stickie a SINGLE post with all details so folks don't have to wade through a super-thread (with my adhd driving the bus, i still haven't figured it out :jester:) in search of the particulars (not criticism, just a practicle [imo] suggestion)?

Cheers, BostonTim

I'm always a fan of the 1st round, which is Thursday night, plus we have 2 picks so it should be interesting. I know TG and FT usually make a weekend of it, so I'm planning on that, too.

I'm always a fan of the 1st round, which is Thursday night, plus we have 2 picks so it should be interesting. I know TG and FT usually make a weekend of it, so I'm planning on that, too.

The first round is always the interestings One. I liked the day two draft party we have 4 picks during that day.

Bumpity bump bump

Tick tock kids...one month to go!!

I definitely won't be able to make Thursday night, I'm seeing Jon Anderson, of Yes fame, at Infinity Hall
, but if there is something planned on the other nights, I might just mosey on down.
Will you bring a llama?wuv

I hate the draft starting on Thursday.

:mad:

As do I, any suggestions for a place? A repeat of a past location or should we start anew

The original spot, the outlaw, is now re-opened as chickie flynns

As do I, any suggestions for a place? A repeat of a past location or should we start anew

The original spot, the outlaw, is now re-opened as chickie flynns
I don't think I am going to be allowed to come if I keep reporting posts.ROFL

You guys pick the spot. As long as it is near a hotel, we're game!

I'm finally coming home tomorrow night, and the draft party is the one thing I'm looking forward to. Don't care where it is. I'll be there Thursday and Friday nights with bells on.
Posted via Mobile Device

I've been asked to boycott the draft by representatives of the now defunct NFLPA :coffee:

I can't go. We actually could afford it this time, somewhat.

Just the more we think on it, there is no way we could justify leaving the kids for 5 days. And no way could we find someone to watch them for that long.

I started this thread, no? Lol, I am such a shit head for this.

Back