Sound the Horn Bang the Drums the Hawks are Coming to Town!

Annihilus said:
I don't care if you're gay - more power to ya.

Doesn't make you smart though, obviously. You come in here bringing weak smack, don't back it up with facts and completely ignore the same when it is thrown in your face. I was expecting more from the city I was born in and am saddened by the effort.

I predict you don't come back here if the 'Hawks lose this game (and I'm not even a psychic).

Where are your facts Einstein??

Megasaurass said:
Where are your facts Einstein??

I never claimed to be Einstein, but thanks for the compliment. I was just pointing out your inadequacies as a smack talker. That's ok though - you guys are still up and comers.

See the first 6 pages of this thread for plenty of facts that you have completely overlooked - including but not limited to who has played 'winning' teams, referencing a game against the Colts by saying 'how did that work out for you' when we won the game, etc., etc.

But really, my facts and the facts of others on this board aren't really the ones in question are they?

You're the one coming in here saying that Hasselbeck is better than Brady, Holmgren is better than Belichick, etc....

seriously.

If I were you, I'd leave while you still have a shred of dignity.....and/or back up your silly smack for crying out loud!!!

This guy can't back up anything he says - check out the foolish crap he spouted on the "Holmgren says Belichick CHEATS" thread.

Megasaurass??

I didn't get it before......

Now I do...

"what do you call a gay dinosaur??"

What an ass this guy is?? I'm not sure we even have to bother with this wack job. He's not do the Hawks fans any good.

I don't think we should be concerned about the whole gay thing.

I'm just concerned at the failed smack talk. If we don't teach these kids how to properly troll, they're never going to leave the house and end up living in their mom's basement for the rest of their lives.

We can't have that.

I don't think we should be concerned about the whole gay thing.
As the official Planet "guy who takes things a little too far," let me be the one to say:

Hoss sh!t.

Really, I'm all for inclusiveness and all that, but when we've reached the point as a society when we can't poke good natured fun at someone for a proclivity to sticking their penis into another man's a$$hole, where are we? Where I come from we call it what it is: buggery.

Of course, I'm a big fan of joking about racial, gender, and national stereotypes, too. Don't mean nothing by it except to grab the most obvious thing to make fun of.

Bloody over-sensitive yanks. "He made fun of me! Whaaaaahh!" Shaddup and take it like a man! (no pun intended, OldBloodyRectum - don't go getting all hot and bothered).

So, to our fossilized, latte-swilling, buggerer buddy:

The seahags suck. Hasselback is going to be the most recent victim of the Belichick Effect, whereby QBs are reduced to blithering masses of confused potential, confidence shattered for several weeks following the tilt with The Mastermind. What you're going to witness on Sunday, Anal Ninja, is what happens when a disciplined, veteran team meets a team full of guys who are uber-talented and riding high on their dominance of the sub-par compitition in their pissant division and conference.

Look, Chocolate Swordsman, come Sunday, while you're playing prairie dog with your close friend Lance and the inseperable couple Neil-and-Bob, the Patriots will be showing the Pu$$ys from Puget Sound what a real hit is, and how matchup football is played. It's late Thursday as I type this. I smile around this time every week during the fall, because as a Patriot fan, I know what this means. It means that about the time the clock strikes midnight tonight, the Patriots defensive personnel will know your offense better than your quarterback. And it will show.

So as you drift off to sleep tonight, Stubble Rubber, picture Tedy Bruschi calling out the plays as your boys line up - and as a special treat for you, picture Big Dick Seymour running down Hass from behind and making him his b!tch.

Pleasant dreams...and remember change the sheets.

-Tex

(P.S. Was that too much?) :rolleyes:

Megasaurass said:
Maybe thats because you've only played one winning team so far. Things are about to change.

Obviously you aren't going back to last years schedule.. Where only 2 teams beat us.. One of them we came back and beat in our, what is it 19 game streak.

But hey this IS a whole new season

Pats 4-0
Hawks 3-1

Which is better?

nepatsfan93 said:
We have a place called Heavn'ly donuts up here in the merrimack valley.

I must say his coffee puts DD's to shame.

We have starbucks and Krispy Kreme around here. There is one DD and it's in Charlotte, which they are suppose to be getting like 15 in the near future :)

None are better than DD, IMO!!

This is the "Which is better, Dunkies or Starbuck's thread," right?

Starbucks is overpriced, and has very little selection A N D S L O W . While at Dunikin' Donuts, you can get everything on the menu, QUICK! Dosen't matter if the line is out the door, your going to get served in less than 5 minutes.

At Dunkin Donuts its all about the Coffe and Donuts. end of story.
At Starbucks its about the atmosphere."Double decafe cafe mocha latte, with a shot of expresso extract. and vanilla flavoring."

What the hell is that?

And the name, Starbucks... SHEESH! Its sounds like the name of some old Space Pilot whos mother ship got lost on the way to the promised land.

Starbucks is a meeting place that pretends to be a coffee house.
Dunkin Donuts is a coffee house where you happen to run into old friends.

...Whats that? ... This isn't about coffee? ... its about Football? You could have fooled me. But in that case...

The Seahawks Suck.

By the way.... What the heck is a Seahawk anyway? are they indigenous To Seattle? One things for sure, if they keep losing, they will be an endangered Species,

ANyway, Heres hoping you still have a city to go back to Sunday night...

Supkem said:
This is the "Which is better, Dunkies or Starbuck's thread," right?

Starbucks is overpriced, and has very little selection A N D S L O W . While at Dunikin' Donuts, you can get everything on the menu, QUICK! Dosen't matter if the line is out the door, your going to get served in less than 5 minutes.

At Dunkin Donuts its all about the Coffe and Donuts. end of story.
At Starbucks its about the atmosphere."Double decafe cafe mocha latte, with a shot of expresso extract. and vanilla flavoring."

What the hell is that?

And the name, Starbucks... SHEESH! Its sounds like the name of some old Space Pilot whos mother ship got lost on the way to the promised land.

Starbucks is a meeting place that pretends to be a coffee house.
Dunkin Donuts is a coffee house where you happen to run into old friends.

...Whats that? ... This isn't about coffee? ... its about Football? You could have fooled me. But in that case...

The Seahawks Suck.

ITA :thumb:

Oedipus Tex said:
As the official Planet "guy who takes things a little too far," let me be the one to say:

Hoss sh!t.

Pleasant dreams...and remember change the sheets.

-Tex

(P.S. Was that too much?) :rolleyes:

:LOL: :bow: ROFL

Oh dear lord that was f-ing HILARIOUS.

One of my best friends is gay and I'm going to show him that post (he's got the darkest sense of humor of any guy I know and could rival Oed in the "taking things a little too far" category). That was gold! :thumb:

Chocolate Swordsman.... ROFL

Y'all are acting like a bunch of fools." The Seahawks suck BLAH BLAH BLAH, we still beat the Dolphins BLAH BLAH BLAH,anyone want his ATM number BLAH FREAKIN BLAH. You guys are worse then the 9er fans for come backs. Its OK take it easy, be happy the Pats will still be 4-1 thats pretty good isn't:thumb:
Without any wide outs its going to be hard to win against our Defence which is alot better then the Dolphins or Bills. Granted your O is better then the 9ers and Bucs but I don't think right now with all the injuries the Pats O has sustained can do to us what the Rams did last Sunday. Heres to both teams being 4 and 1:toast: " No body wins at the Razor" Funny how Gillet razors start off well but wear out and are thrown in the garbage.
I 'll be Back on Sunday to hear you fools pay homage to the Hawks.:D also please remember that the Pats not to long ago were the Laughing stock of the league it hasn't been all glory in New England from the begining. Aw hell with trying to be nice! THE HAWKS D IS GOING TO RIP OUT BRADYS HEART AND FEED IT TO YOUR O LINE, THEN THEY ARE GOING TO HAMMER POOR POOR DILLON SO HARD HE IS GOING TO WISH HE WAS BACK HOME IN SEATTLE ALL THE WHILE OUR O SCORES TDS AFTER TDS. YOU ARE ALL A BUNCH OF MAMBY PAMBY QUEER TALKIN (nice accents anyway, kind of a cross between English Irish and Queer) FOOLS.
Y'ALL BETTER GO PRAY TO YOUR POPE BEFORE SUNDAY( like it will do any good). SEE YA FOOLS

:dom: :LOL:

Winhawks said:
also please remember that the Pats not to long ago were the Laughing stock of the league

We may have been.... but the Hawks still are. Why don't you guys try to make it to a superbowl before you come talk about the winners of 2 of the last 3.

I know why, because you won't be alive after the 1000 years it'll take before that happens.

BTW I hear Hasslebeck's not only the president of the hair club for men, he's also a client.

Remember you idiots, the only reason the Pats even got to the superbowl to win their first championship is because of a blown call against the Raiders. By the way dont you geeks even work over there. Whats with the posts a 1 to 2 AM your time. No wonder this country is in big trouble having the rest of us pull the wieght for you slackers.:4321:

Winhawks said:
Remember you idiots, the only reason the Pats even got to the superbowl to win their first championship is because of a blown call against the Raiders. By the way dont you geeks even work over there. Whats with the posts a 1 to 2 AM your time. No wonder this country is in big trouble having the rest of us pull the wieght for you slackers.:4321:

Oh, that hurts. That's the first time anyone has ever pointed out the tuck rule to us. Ya gotta do better than that.

BTW, when Seattle's defense beats an NFL caliber offense, let us know. The only decent offense they've seen lit them up, on your home field.

Winhawks said:

Listen, meat.

We have pieces of corn in our crap tougher than you and your team and I have had enough of your insults and delusions to last me right through 'til Sunday-- when I will think of you with pleasure as your team is exposed by our cheating lucky flukes.

The same ones that successfully cheated and lucked their way into 2 Lombardi's and 19 straight wins.

Assume the position, big mouth.

Back